All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

I don’t care if he is a diva or not. If he can play like the elite receiver he was and he comes cheap wtf cares? I want players that can help us win a Super Bowl, not just role players with good attitude. 

just like Cole Beasley. I never cared about his view and not getting the shot. IDGAF what he writes on twitter. All I cared about is did he catch the football and get a first down. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The more I think about it the more I’m warming up to it.  By all accounts he’s looked impressive and explosive in his workouts.   He is a proven receiver and was on the road to being the SuperBowl MVP.

His market seems to have really cooled down, I think a 3 year up to $28m contract with about $10m guaranteed would make a lot of sense.

If the Bills did this they would t need to draft a WR with either of the first two picks and could free themselves up to address other needs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Dallas WR room is quite similar to Buffalo’s. 

WR1 Lamb

WR3 Gallup

They recognized they need a legit WR2, and trade for Cooks.  

Let’s hope, with Dallas likely out of the OBJ running, we get a deal done soon.  

I speculated 2/30 in another thread … it’s starting to looking like 10M per, maybe less, could get it done on a multi-year deal. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

WR1 Lamb

WR3 Gallup

I speculated 2/30 in another thread … it’s starting to looking like 10M per, maybe less, could get it done on a multi-year deal. 

My thought also

28 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm glad to see we are still in the conversation.

But watch this guy go to Jets or Chiefs!  

I don't like the idea of OBJ and Rodgers playing for the Jets.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I know OBJ/Jets has been floated but A) They don’t even know how much they need to clear for Rodgers yet, let alone OBJ and B) Doesn’t OBJ want a multi-year deal?.. No guarantee Rodgers plays more than one year.  

I wouldn’t rule them out, but Bills Mafia might begin to riot if the Chiefs trade for Hopkins and Jets sign OBJ.   Obviously Beane doesn’t care what we think but that would be doomsday on here ha. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I know OBJ/Jets has been floated but A) They don’t even know how much they need to clear for Rodgers yet, let alone OBJ and B) Doesn’t OBJ want a multi-year deal?.. No guarantee Rodgers plays more than one year.  

I wouldn’t rule them out, but Bills Mafia might begin to riot if the Chiefs trade for Hopkins and Jets sign OBJ.   Obviously Beane doesn’t care what we think but that would be doomsday on here ha. 

Agreed, and it should be imo. Now is not to time to fall behind. This draft (even if we nail every pick) isn't strong enough to close the gap. We still need 2 above or more average starters in free agency imo.

48 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Jets signed Lazard to a stupid deal.

I have strong suspicions that the Chiefs are going to go after an above average starting boundary WR either trading for Hopkins or going after OBJ or something along those lines.  This is an arms race, hopefully the Bills either get one in FA or use a 1st rounder on one.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

OBJ and Rodgers together has the potential to destroy the Jets internally at the first sign of struggle/frustration.

But it also has the potential to make them really freaking good, so, it's a double edged sword.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

WR1 Lamb

WR3 Gallup

Think about that for a second. Dallas who loves terrible people and had a big need for a receiver would rather trades draft picks for a more expensive player than sign OBJ. It’s wild how buzz one catch 5 years ago csn still bring you. Draft a guy who isn’t annoying, more physically talented, and doesn’t get hurt every 3 games like OBJ.

19 minutes ago, nosejob said:

Jets signed Lazard to a stupid deal.

Nfl contracts are so misleading. He is guaranteed $22 million. He has 14 tds the last 2 years. He is a really good number 2. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.