All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

That doesn’t necessarily have to be a NY/NJ team. 

Anyone making 6M per year is going to pay a ton in taxes no matter where they live/play. 

Obviously NY is another level, but rich people in Texas & Florida still complain about federal taxes. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'd rather have someone else than this 🤡. His airplane incident, his whole Prima Donna attitude, and someone who is rich af already moaning about $$$. He's coming off his 2nd ACL injury in the same knee and is over 30. Go float off into the sunset. 

I get this…and he can be annoying. But his former teammates really love the guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Pretty obvious most teams don’t think OBJ is worth the risk he has an offer from Buffalo more than likely that’s why all these little things are happening like Diggs liking his IG post…and he thinks he’s worth more I’m getting a feeling more and more likelihood that I think he signs here 

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

He’s using Twitter to get Jerry to up his offer. He’ll be a Cowboy before next week is out. 

Cowboys want DHOP 

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Pretty obvious most teams don’t think OBJ is worth the risk he has an offer from Buffalo more than likely that’s why all these little things are happening like Diggs liking his IG post…and he thinks he’s worth more I’m getting a feeling more and more likelihood that I think he signs here 

Cowboys want DHOP 

I think there are reasonable odds OBJ ends up with the Bills. 

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Poyer liked someones OBJ post on IG

Diggs Retweeted OBJ’s workout video 

Von & Josh openly said they want him.

his WR coach from 3 different teams is here

I’d say 60-70% chance this happens

don’t get my hopes up!

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Oooo didn’t see that thanks!!!

that would seem to be an offer from NYJ or BUF

fine. Offer him 2 for 18 with incentives, and a void/option 3rd year 

I do NOT want to see him with Mahomes or Rodgers

It would have to be an incentive deal. But that causes it's own problems. Because if most of his money can be had in incentives and he's not getting the ball as much as he'd like, that's going to cost him money, and best believe he'd make an issue out of that. It would make his "give me the damn ball" attitude, if you will, even worse.

That being said... i'd still do it.

This is a monster thread so I don’t know if this has already been posted but man what a nice feeling it is to see a WR comfortably catch the football, especially with just one hand! I realize that there’s been probably a ton of info on new WR Coach Adam Henry but although I knew that he was OBJ’s college WR Coach I didn’t know that Henry also followed OBJ to the Giants and to Cleveland. Having Henry as the new hire I would have to think that that is a pretty good precursor to signing OBJ. I guess we’ll have to wait and see about that. Go Bills!

3 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If the market says $4 right now - that's ridiculous. Offer him $7 with a voidable 2nd year that you can use to give him a bigger signing bonus and see if that works. That's still far cheaper than lesser WR's on the market and with his skill, it's worth the risk.

I just don’t wanna go wide receiver with that first pack. I don’t think any of them are worth it.

Hell give me a pass rusher before a wide receiver in the first round we’ve already brought in a mighty Smurf. There’s no reason to add another one.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I just don’t wanna go wide receiver with that first pack. I don’t think any of them are worth it.

Hell give me a pass rusher before a wide receiver in the first round we’ve already brought in a mighty Smurf. There’s no reason to add another one.

Well, yeah, if we sign OBJ after signing Harty - we wouldn't go WR Round 1. Probably wouldn't take one before Round 3.

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Well, yeah, if we sign OBJ after signing Harty - we wouldn't go WR Round 1. Probably wouldn't take one before Round 3.

OBJ on a prove it deal would be good for me. Don’t know how that knee is going to hold up.

He does well we can let Davis test free agency the following year

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

OBJ on a prove it deal would be good for me. Don’t know how that knee is going to hold up.

He does well we can let Davis test free agency the following year

It's a gamble. That's why he's not getting anywhere near what he's worth. But it's worth the gamble. Pay $7 million plus off the cap bonuses, you could get a $20 million dollar WR. Or maybe his knee won't hold up. But if it doesn't, you're not out that $20 million.

If Allen Lazard is worth 43.6 million over 4 years with 22 guaranteed at signing - i'd happily take the risk on a less than sure thing OBJ for 7.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 2

The Bills are in a position of desperation at WR after neglecting it for 3 years. They have to gamble. They need immediate high-end production alongside Diggs, very unlikely you get that without assuming risk. I do not understand why this hasn't been a priority before now but here we are.

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.