All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Didn’t really care for the TO signing because the team sucked and it was all PR bull#### by Russ… OBJ will actually make a difference on this Bills team.

Not when he gets hurt by game 3, complains about Buffalo, or has his dad tweet out video of Allen missing him when he is open.

dude is a douche and only cares about his “brand.” He would be one of the last guys I’d want on my team.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Not when he gets hurt by game 3, complains about Buffalo, or has his dad tweet out video of Allen missing him when he is open.

dude is a douche and only cares about his “brand.” He would be one of the last guys I’d want on my team.

The getting injured part is my biggest concern.

From a chemistry standpoint Von Miller gets it IMO. Its doubtful Miller is on board If he thought OBJ would cause problems IMO.

I'm ok with one big ego...

Edited by Figster

obj is one big distraction waiting to happen

i'm not even sure he is or can stay healthy....but assuming he is....one superstar diva (diggs) is enough for me

i guess i'd be tempted at 4 mil...assuming he checks out physically.....but i'm passing at anything higher

anything incentive laden results in selfishness for targets

how u would keep both these guys from destroying the culture is beyond me....

i'm a hell no

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Poyer liked someones OBJ post on IG

Diggs Retweeted OBJ’s workout video 

Von & Josh openly said they want him.

his WR coach from 3 different teams is here

I’d say 60-70% chance this happens

He tweeted about taxes on an offer less than he'd like. Have to assume that's Buffalo, NYG, or NYJ. If it's Buffalo, I doubt Beane liked that.

Either way, I'm guessing he's going to have to settle for a low base, high incentive contract. And it's going to take him some time to come to grips with that just being the way it is.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

He tweeted about taxes on an offer less than he'd like. Have to assume that's Buffalo, NYG, or NYJ. If it's Buffalo, I doubt Beane liked that.

Either way, I'm guessing he's going to have to settle for a low base, high incentive contract. And it's going to take him some time to come to grips with that just being the way it is.

what? You realize Beane just signed Poyer who made multiple comments about NYS taxes before and after he signed.

All OBJ said was he isn’t asking for 20 mil a year but wants more than 4

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

what? You realize Beane just signed Poyer who made multiple comments about NYS taxes before and after he signed.

All OBJ said was he isn’t asking for 20 mil a year but wants more than 4

It's not about the taxes. I'm referring to if Beane made him an offer and then he turned around to Twitter to publicly say his offer is garbage:

If you're already wary of him being a possible distraction (which I have to assume he'd be) - him saying "they wanna try mouton but pay box wine price for it" after simply making an offer could be cause for concern as to what he could say during the season.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It's not about the taxes. I'm referring to if Beane made him an offer and then he turned around to Twitter to publicly say his offer is garbage:

If you're already wary of him being a possible distraction (which I have to assume he'd be) - him saying "they wanna try mouton but pay box wine price for it" before he's even here would be cause for concern if you're a GM.

Oooo didn’t see that thanks!!!

that would seem to be an offer from NYJ or BUF

fine. Offer him 2 for 18 with incentives, and a void/option 3rd year 

I do NOT want to see him with Mahomes or Rodgers

Edited by Warriorspikes51

I'd rather have someone else than this 🤡. His airplane incident, his whole Prima Donna attitude, and someone who is rich af already moaning about $$$. He's coming off his 2nd ACL injury in the same knee and is over 30. Go float off into the sunset. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.