All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

I'm not a cap wizard, but Id roll the dice on OBJ for 5+per. I'd offer him 3 years if he worked out well. 3 years... 25mil? Maybe some incentives or escalators. Guarantee like 10 of it with a way out after a year....something like that? Point being I would offer more than 3 years or much more than that neighborhood in total compensation. Id roll the dice though.

• Like (+1) 2

Yeah, i bet he is confused.  He also did nothing to get thrown off the plane; always totally innocent. He put that out there knowing how to manipulate the media, now acting. “Confused” as in all reality only one guy is willing to throw that type of money his way, JERRY JONES.  Yesterday on Sirius KIRWIN said he personally would only do an incentive laden  deal with him after two acl injuries making him a very high risk signing.

HOWEVER, kirwin said jerry has been talking to him and has been enamored with him a long time. If anyone would or could throw that type of cash to OBJ, kirwin said it would be jerry and he felt the cow fools  are not far from closing a deal with him., but it could be a problem the following year when they have to pay jeudy, who is not going to settle for 8 mil a year with obj getting 20 ( jones has worked this type of deal before with huge signing bonus spread out over many years to soften cap blow. KIRWIN said Jerry’s son should talk his dad down from obj, and mention the issues they will have to face the following year.

Don’t shoot the messenger.  Was just driving and listening to kirwin/miller for a couple hours late yesterday afternoon , and that’s when Pat said how much JERRY wants OBJ , and said he didn’t believe a deal was that far off  

OBJ prob heard the show or reports about it ,, so now comes the denial about 20 mil  year,,,and kirwin believed obj was the guy leaking that number to the press, so todays claim of innocence is not surprising.  He is truly an angel ; players like him so this is just like the giving girl on prom night trying to recoup her reputation the next day as the prom guy is filling in all his buddies,,,,lol,,,,yeah nothing happened cuz certain things don’t really count as sex, right?  😀,,,,,,,obj just got home from his prom in the Dallas area!   

• Eyeroll 1

On 3/15/2023 at 9:07 PM, ScottLaw said:

I’m more than ok with OBJ even though he’s a attention ***** diva… def need more than what they currently have…. Just an additional draft pick isn’t enough. 

So was TO right?

I enjoyed having TO in Buffalo...

...more importantly...OBJ attracts attention on the field...

...Happy Diggs...

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Didn’t really care for the TO signing because the team sucked and it was all PR bull#### by Russ… OBJ will actually make a difference on this Bills team.

Lol,this is true on bad timing. 

Lets fix the Oline with a TO band aid...

I agree with OBJ actually making a difference.

Edited by Figster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.