All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

As this continues to grow.  The longest thread in TBD history is how long again?

And at what point does this start morphing into recipe sharing (that is why I keep coming back into it).

It just takes one revolutionary voice to step up and say "You'll need 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tsp cumin, and 1 can rinsed and drained kidney beans!"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/129482/slow-cooker-venison-chili-for-the-big-game/

I sub in ground venison instead of cubed, garbanzo and kidney beans, 1 tbsp ancho chilli powder, 1/2 cup of chilli powder, I jalapeño pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 can corn and double the garlic. I also cook 6 hours instead of four. On hour 5 I stir in 1 cup of brown sugar, it enhances the background flavor of the peppers.

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

One teaspoon cumin isn't nearly enough, and black beans are better.

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I use a tablespoon, black beans are good but I prefer red kidney beans and garbanzo mixed in together myself.

Just an off the cuff comment to get things going.  I always use black beans and kidney beans together.   Because I am a brute, I tend not to measure the spices, just throw them in until it tastes right.

Edited by thenorthremembers

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.