All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

OK, I didn't see this upthread but someone has to ask it:

Having just had a player take a full year to come back from an ACL rehab (and still not be 100%

and now a second player go onto season ending IR with an ACL, where "if all goes well" we hope he'll be back for "most of 2023" -

Brandon Beane, do you REALLY want to offer a contract to a 30 year old guy rehabbing his 2nd ACL in 2 years, who THINKS he can be ready to play AFTER the end of the season (5 weeks), and who wants to be signed for more than this season?

Just now, Beck Water said:

OK, I didn't see this upthread but someone has to ask it:

Having just had a player take a full year to come back from an ACL rehab (and still not be 100%

and now a second player go onto season ending IR with an ACL, where "if all goes well" we hope he'll be back for "most of 2023" -

Brandon Beane, do you REALLY want to offer a contract to a 30 year old guy rehabbing his 2nd ACL in 2 years, who THINKS he can be ready to play AFTER the end of the season (5 weeks), and who wants to be signed for more than this season?

Had this same thought .. wondering if Von’s injury affects their thought process regarding OBJ. 

If I had to guess, they likely operate under the view that you can’t extrapolate what happens to one player against all the work & evaluation you’ve done on another.  

Id imagine they view OBJ as his own person, contract, view on what he can do for the team.   Not potentially “ACL Guy #3”. 

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m going the other way with this and I think he most likely signs a cheap prove it deal with us or nothing  at this point based on what the giants and cowboys have said 

he’s losing a lot of his bargaining position lately 

Im starting to think the Bills want him

for ‘23 and getting him for the playoffs and on a (likely) team friendly deal is the bonus due to the gamble. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

How about you just ignore the post?

Your not wanting him to come here personally doesn't change the fact that he visited Buffalo and is weighing whether or not to come here.

Yea I don’t want a diva that can’t medically play - to come and play (but not play) for the bills. 

This whole thing is non sensical. 

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Yea I don’t want a diva that can’t medically play - to come and play (but not play) for the bills. 

This whole thing is non sensical. 

It doesnt matter what you want or dont want. You have no control over it.

This is a Bills discussion board. The team may or may not sign OBJ.  If you think that wouldnt be discussed then maybe you are on the wrong board.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.