All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

4 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

OBJ is a walking straw man. Literally. 

Two ACL injuries in the same knee. And hes 30+

I would like it if the Bills signed him for this year only, if the Bills medical staff thinks he is healthy enough. No way do I want the Bills to sign him to a multi-year deal. Not worth it for the reasons you just listed. I would rather Beane improve the WR group with the draft/FA this offseason.

16 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Anyone that has purchased a used car before knows, you need to see that thing run. You don't buy a car with a bunch of dash lights and it doesn't start but "it only needs a new battery." I'd tell the seller to prove it and let me know when it's ready to drive. Anyone that pays top dollar for a car like that is a sucker

Lol. I Just spent more on a car that was in a hurricane than most people spend on their house. Only saw pics of it. It'll sell for almost double what I paid. Guess I'm a sucker. 

Edit- have investments in a used car lot. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

10 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

Considering his Fred Sanford limp, I still wanna sign him just in case he ever happens to score a touchdown and he does the "Elizabeth, I'm coming!" celebration.

sanford and son GIF

This belongs to Bruce and Biscuit.

7 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Lol. I Just spent more on a car that was in a hurricane than most people spend on their house. Only saw pics of it. It'll sell for almost double what I paid. Guess I'm a sucker. 

You should come to Dubai with me. I got a couple beauties in a garage you would love. Just a little bit of “dust” on them

14 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Are you "Smilin' Ted?"

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

Is there any proof that OBJ, at this moment, is any better than Khalil Shakir? No, there is not. 

That’s not the question… question is “if he can play”, what attention does that draw from other teams? Especially if he can play.

Other teams don’t care much about Shakir. OBJ isn’t a rookie. 

35 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I guess you didn't watch either game 

yes I did actually . I even watched the second game all the way past the end where they awarded the Super Bowl mvp to a WR  who wasn’t OBJ.  I forget his name..

Edited by prissythecat
Grammar

Fwiw.. I'm still in on this.

Best case scenario:  We get the 1 seed/bye.  Have two weeks to get OBJ up to speed with some sort of package for the Playoffs.  He doesn't need to hit the field until the middle/end of January.

Worst case scenario:  He's just shot for this season, and we have our WR2 for next season.. perhaps beyond, depending on contract length. 

Or maybe the knee concerns are simply negotiation and he's able to get back on the field for the Bengals/Patriots games. 

If he wants money and the spotlight, he'll suck it up, deal with a disrespectful owner, and go hat in hand to the Cowboys after how they treated Cooper and now already leaked his medicals.  If he comes here, I don't think we'll be shocked by the contract.  Multi-year, yes...  for monster guaranteed money.. unlikely. 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

You should come to Dubai with me. I got a couple beauties in a garage you would love. Just a little bit of “dust” on them

A lot of the cars in the auction went to Dubai. You're joking but a lot of the abandoned cars in dubai work and run just fine. They need to be cleaned and some minor work from sitting. The owners just leave them because they have more money than they know what to do with. Most aren't damaged, just abandoned.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

A lot of the cars in the auction went to Dubai. You're joking but a lot of them work and run just fine. They need to be cleaned and some minor work from sitting. The owners just leave them because they have more money than they know what to do with. Most aren't damaged, just abandoned.

I haven’t been for a number of years, but the last time I was there, it was incredible to see the volume of supercars. I hadn’t seen more than one Maybach in any place previously. In a 3 hour period, I saw six.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I haven’t been for a number of years, but the last time I was there, it was incredible to see the volume of supercars. I hadn’t seen more than one Maybach in any place previously. In a 3 hour period, I saw six.

It's ridiculous. My friend just got back from there. Every 30 seconds I was getting another pic of a supercar. He said a family pulled up in 4 different cars. The parents were driving Lamborghinis(one the SUV) and the kids had a McLaren and something he couldn't recognize. I wish I could spend a million on cars for my family to drive to the store. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Fwiw.. I'm still in on this.

Best case scenario:  We get the 1 seed/bye.  Have two weeks to get OBJ up to speed with some sort of package for the Playoffs.  He doesn't need to hit the field until the middle/end of January.

Worst case scenario:  He's just shot for this season, and we have our WR2 for next season.. perhaps beyond, depending on contract length. 

Or maybe the knee concerns are simply negotiation and he's able to get back on the field for the Bengals/Patriots games. 

If he wants money and the spotlight, he'll suck it up, deal with a disrespectful owner, and go hat in hand to the Cowboys after how they treated Cooper and now already leaked his medicals.  If he comes here, I don't think we'll be shocked by the contract.  Multi-year, yes...  for monster guaranteed money.. unlikely

If the proviso were to prove correct, it's worth the shot. But I think he wants the big payday . . . whether anyone is going to offer such, I don't know.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.