All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

3 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

I want to see page 100 but I’m a bit over OBJ. He needs to get a JOB and shut up already.

He hasn’t said much.  Reporters have said a lot though.

1 hour ago, Worstcaseontario said:

OBJ wasnt anything special in cleveland, id rather have john brown on the field if we did really need help.

Neither was his QB who just got cut.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well, it seems like OBJ has been ratcheting up the hype machine only to have the reality be he probably can't be a playmaker

in the 2022 season.

I'll admit I got sucked into the frenzy, especially with the help from Von.

As far as my fandom and the Bills go, I'm done with this and the only thing that will make me comment further on this "3-Ring

Circus" will be after Beane tries to roll a hard eight on the craps table and signs him.

He returned from his last ACL11 months after injury. That puts his return around wildcard weekend. It’s also about the same time fram the Bills used to get Tre White ready. White practiced 5-6 weeks before playing. Could see the same with OBJ unless they try to get him some action after 4 weeks of practice vs NE.

Just a guess but I don't think he plays this year. Guessing the injury is taking longer to heal. At this point it would take time to learn the playbook and develop chemistry with his new QB/team. What does he think that he is going to show up for the playoffs only. 

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Just a guess but I don't think he plays this year. Guessing the injury is taking longer to heal. At this point it would take time to learn the playbook and develop chemistry with his new QB/team. What does he think that he is going to show up for the playoffs only. 

I know injuries are and can be different, but Jameson Williams hurt his knee roughly around the same time for Alabama.

Theres talks Williams is playing this week.

Theres no telling where OBJ is medically or in his rehab unless you have that privilege of knowing.

Jerry is an idiot, who knows what he said. As if other teams care what he says.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Likely to go Cowboys, most likely to benefit there, Jerry's world stadium vs little Buffalo

Uh, that's not happening now. Jones basically publicly insulted Odell  

7 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I know injuries are and can be different, but Jameson Williams hurt his knee roughly around the same time for Alabama.

Theres talks Williams is playing this week.

Theres no telling where OBJ is medically or in his rehab unless you have that privilege of knowing.

Jerry is an idiot, who knows what he said. As if other teams care what he says.

Jones said "not confident at all" about him. Plus they won't offer him anything beyond this season.
Jerry just putting out rubbish because he knows they aren't signing him / obj told them no thanks.....
so now Dallas needs to make their fanbase feel like they didn't just waste 3 weeks of openly catering to him only to fail. 

Whereas Sean said we have "faith" in his knee after our medical team looked at him  (Sal C confirmed we did a physical) 

Edited by Warriorspikes51

The thing I find interesting about the OBJ courtship is that this is all happening in the public view.  The red carpet roll outs.  The 4-start dinners.  Court-side seats.  The very public OBJectifying by Jones yesterday.  Where is his agent in all of this, Zeke Sandhu?  This charade parade is being done without apparent representation.

Edited by wjag

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.