All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Then I dont get the signing if they could have just called him up.  Only explanation I can think of is another team tried to poach him.  Otherwise, why spend the cap money.

Would you please just drop it

I see what you did there

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty sure when he actually signs somewhere the thread will come to an end.

well . ..... we shall see  lol

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, zow2 said:

So what if Buffalo signs OBJ and he never contributes this season? and what if Von’s knee doesn’t allow him to continue this season?  That would be something.  Maybe those guys sheer presence in the locker room are enough to will the Bills to the SB. What are those chances!?

Then just imagine the odds of us repeating once we get Von back and OBJ actually gets in the field. 

48 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Cowboys are driving then right to us here. Unless he gets really pissed Ava wants to go to the Giants to beat them…but Daniel Jones? Cmon 

I wonder if it'd be more like they are saying this out of Dallas so other teams back off of him?  There's a whole lots of misleadingness (made that up) in the NFL. 

Only 91 page? Come on people, we can totally do 100 easy, 

4 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I wonder if it'd be more like they are saying this out of Dallas so other teams back off of him?  There's a whole lots of misleadingness (made that up) in the NFL. 

Possible but the other teams that have serious interest in him like this Bills also have checked him out. The doctors and trainers on the Bills staff will know more details of his status than rumors coming out of Dallas.

• Agree 1

It really seems to me that the Cowboys leaked what they did about his medical information to placate fans and analysts. An excuse for why he's going to end up signing with the "lesser" Bills or Giants. Jerruh doesn't like the way a big time receiver choosing someone other than his Cowboys looks, so he put out a nasty leak so he can make it seem like the Cowboys were the ones not interested.

Bills and Giants would seem to be the leaders in the clubhouse, and I won't rule out an unexpected suitor that no one is talking  about to swoop in and sign him.

Based on the Cowboys leak stuff and McDermott's interview with Eisen, I certainly feel better about the Bills' chances than I did at this time yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

59 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

Possible but the other teams that have serious interest in him like this Bills also have checked him out. The doctors and trainers on the Bills staff will know more details of his status than rumors coming out of Dallas.

Sal C confirmed the Bills did their own physical of him

• Thank you (+1) 1

Well, it seems like OBJ has been ratcheting up the hype machine only to have the reality be he probably can't be a playmaker

in the 2022 season.

I'll admit I got sucked into the frenzy, especially with the help from Von.

As far as my fandom and the Bills go, I'm done with this and the only thing that will make me comment further on this "3-Ring

Circus" will be after Beane tries to roll a hard eight on the craps table and signs him.

53 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

OBJ wasnt anything special in cleveland, id rather have john brown on the field if we did really need help.

If John Brown is on the field for more than a snap or two, we're probably in trouble. He's almost as done as Beasely. 

Edited by Malazan

1 hour ago, Worstcaseontario said:

OBJ wasnt anything special in cleveland, id rather have john brown on the field if we did really need help.

He showed when healthy last year in the playoffs he still can still be electrifying top tier WR.  Especially when you have another WR1 on the other side.  He'd be a huge upgrade over Davis if healthy.  That's a big if though and I have no idea where he is recovery wise.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.