All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That sounds like exactly what's been said the entire time, that he'd acclimate with a team and maybe play the last game or two of the regular season heading into the playoffs.

I haven't followed that closely, but earlier this season the timeline I heard was be ready to start practicing mid-November.  So this seems like "sliding timeline" to me.

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Stevenson was not on the 53 man roster, he was on IR. Releasing him didn't open a spot.

I don't think it's possible to release a player from IR without an injury settlement.

The procedure is they must be medically cleared and activated to the 53 man roster.  After they are activated, they can be released.

Edited by Beck Water

4 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

He didn't run or workout for anyone. Sounds like buying a used car w/o a test drive bc the owner says trust me. 

That’s exactly what’s happening. OBJ and his agent are just hoping one NFL club is stupid enough to sign him under these conditions. As long as it’s not the Bills, that’s all I care about. 

11 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

He didn't run or workout for anyone. Sounds like buying a used car w/o a test drive bc the owner says trust me. 

You have never bought a used car and had your own mechanic look at it and trust what he says cuz that's what the bills did with his knee they are trusting their doctors and mcdermott even said in the rich eisen show they are comfortable with where his knee is

Edited by cablesabres68

Jesus, can you guys get a room and tickle each other buttholes elsewhere?

I like a good off topic journey as much as the next guy, but it’s been like 8 pages of “drop stats are dumb, I remember a 12 drops last week” and “everybody drops footballs”

i would be a lil surprised if he didnt sign here.

bills have more star power. JA17>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hip thruster. SD14 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lamb. Von miller etc

bills are also a much, much, MUCH better organization than cowboys. the people running the bills are class.

if dallas wins, then its cause of the gaudiness of dallas, and shows that OBJ doesnt really care about winning.

32 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

No, they released Stevenson freeing up a second roster spot on the 53 and then signed C.J. Brewer. There's still a spot left from placing Von Miller on IR as Alaina said in the second part of the tweet.

Wonder who leaked this out? Dallas banking on him wanting to come there and trying to get him to lower his price or the Giants or Bills?

I think everyone is missing the forest through the trees here. The fact is, Jerry Jones just assumes they will lose in the wildcard game anyway and OBJ won’t be available until a “deep” playoff run.

So, Bills fans can rejoice that we might actually be serious about him after all. 

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

He was with the Bills in pre-season and we signed him to the practice squad in November, after we signed and then cut Brandin Bryant.

I don't think we used up any of our call-ups on him

Then I dont get the signing if they could have just called him up.  Only explanation I can think of is another team tried to poach him.  Otherwise, why spend the cap money.

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

Jesus, can you guys get a room and tickle each other buttholes elsewhere?

I like a good off topic journey as much as the next guy, but it’s been like 8 pages of “drop stats are dumb, I remember a 12 drops last week” and “everybody drops footballs”

Would you please just drop it

3 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

i would be a lil surprised if he didnt sign here.

bills have more star power. JA17>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hip thruster. SD14 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lamb. Von miller etc

bills are also a much, much, MUCH better organization than cowboys. the people running the bills are class.

if dallas wins, then its cause of the gaudiness of dallas, and shows that OBJ doesnt really care about winning.

Bills may have better star power in JA and Diggs than Dak and Lamb, but you’re discounting the rest of their team a good amount. Micah Parsons matches up favorably with Von Miller at this point in their careers. The Dallas offensive line is a good bit better than ours. Their run game is much better, Ezekiel Elliot and Pollard >>>>>>> Singleterry and Cook. They are also 9-3 despite playing a backup QB for 5 games. If Case Keenum started 5 games, would the Bills be 9-3 right now?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.