All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

13 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

That was ugly to watch. You could say if he makes 2 catches on that video we only have 1 loss this season. 

Absolutely.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

We’ve beaten every division leader in the afc.  We can beat anyone,  we don’t need anyone.  Additional playmakers would help us and make us more formidable, but we don’t need them to win a super bowl

We beat every division leader before losing Crowder and Kumerow, didn’t we?

16 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Absolutely.

We beat every division leader before losing Crowder and Kumerow, didn’t we?

Not the chiefs….. the best of them all and the only one we’re really worried about come the playoffs.  

that’s a weak premise for your argument 

47 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Whether it be Beckham or someone else, we need help.

Davis replaced his hands with bricks over the off-season.

That’s just nasty, IMHO.  FWIW, Diggs has the same number of scored drops as Davis (on more targets, of course) and a number of “damn, can’t believe he didn’t get that one” catches.

Just as you can make any player look marvelous if you put together a highlight film, you can make any player look terrible if you put together a lowlight film.

44 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

That was ugly to watch. You could say if he makes 2 catches on that video we only have 1 loss this season. 

You could also put together a highlight film of Davis and say if he drops a couple of those we have 5 losses.

Look, Davis has had his struggles and he needs to “be the man he can be” and step up his game, but I hate this “let’s flog the whipping boy” approach.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That’s just nasty, IMHO.  FWIW, Diggs has the same number of scored drops as Davis (on more targets, of course) and a number of “damn, can’t believe he didn’t get that one” catches.

Diggs has no where near as many drops in my remembrance. The official drop stats are a joke.

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not the chiefs….. the best of them all and the only one we’re really worried about come the playoffs.

Thanks for reminding me.

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

that’s a weak premise for your argument 

This wasn’t needed. No idea why people have to resort to this kind of stuff.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Diggs has no where near as many drops in my remembrance. The official drop stats are a joke.

Thanks for reminding me.

This wasn’t needed. No idea why people have to resort to this kind of stuff.

Sorry, it’s weak. 

43 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Just as you can make any player look marvelous if you put together a highlight film, you can make any player look terrible if you put together a lowlight film.

You could also put together a highlight film of Davis and say if he drops a couple of those we have 5 losses.

Look, Davis has had his struggles and he needs to “be the man he can be” and step up his game, but I hate this “let’s flog the whipping boy” approach.

Im not flogging anyone. Hes near the top of the league in drops and some of those drops were ugly. This is may be the first time I’ve commented on Davis’ drops on this message board, so relax.  Im not the guy who comes here after a win and demands everyone be fired bc it wasn’t by 30pts (not saying you do). 

Edited by bobobonators

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Whether it be Beckham or someone else, we need help.

Davis replaced his hands with bricks over the off-season.

The entire video had 14 throws… And not all of them were easy catches

Does he need to get his hands together, yea… But the caption of the video would make you think there’s 40 throws being dropped

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The entire video had 14 throws… And not all of them were easy catches

Does he need to get his hands together, yea… But the caption of the video would make you think there’s 40 throws being dropped

Yea I’m not concerned about the “drops.”

Why can’t he get half as open as Jaylen Waddle.  

If OBJ wants to be here I’ll gladly take it.  

If 90% wants to be here, gtfo.   

That’s where I’m at.  You have to want to be a part of this - it’s bigger then you.  

Edited by Big Blitz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.