All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

19 hours ago, SCBills said:

Chiefs roster has evolved.  Skyy Moore emerging and they’ve made a bunch of moves to bolster the depth of their skill positions. 

Not sure anyone on this team has definitively emerged.. James Cook, hopefully?

We've made one move.. Hines. 

NFL is a different world lately.  Teams make in-season moves.  Last year the Rams brought in Von.  Chiefs brought in Ingram.  Trend continues into this year.  See, Eagles, Vikings, Chiefs, Bills etc. 

Dude this is QUITE the leap. The guy barely has 200 yards receiving the entire season. Those ZERO touchdowns he has scored has also really helped that team!!

This is a pretty terrible job of scare tactics you’re trying here

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Dude this is QUITE the leap. The guy barely has 200 yards receiving the entire season. Those ZERO touchdowns he has scored has also really helped that team!!

He also fumbled a punt return last week agains the Rams and they took him out and put Justin Watson back there to return punts. 

31 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

He hasn’t been playing until injuries hit the past two games. 

5 for 63 and 5 for 36.  

Not trying to scare anyone.  Chiefs defense is suspect and their offense revolves around Mahomes & Kelce, but they’ve always been obsessive in adding weapons (and now an OL). 

I personally don’t think their starting OL is much better than ours, but they signed Juju, signed MVS, traded for Toney, signed Edwards, drafted Moore. 

Do you think the Bills & Chiefs are the same teams that played Week 6?

Hopefully they slip up today, but they’ve not lost since they played us.   5-0, to our now 4-2. 

Theyve been steady, whereas we went into a swoon and are trying to find ourselves again. 

Edited by SCBills

OBJ has and will continue to be one big distraction....its in his DNA

the bills dont like distractions

i cant even believe they are talking to him.....gotta be outta respect for von

bills might if on a veterans minimum type contract......OBJ wants a deal that leads to $20 mil/yr

just dont see a meeting of the minds

the bills need immediate help at #2 WR......i doubt he's healthy enough to contribute much this season

i say it aint happening

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This is likely true.  A chance to maybe make the playoffs but realistically he probably should just wait until next season.  The problem with that is who is going to give him a big multi year contract if nobody knows if he can actually play at an elite level again. It may be unrealistic for people to expect a lot for him this season but in the same token I think its unrealistic for OBJ to expect a team to pay him a big money multi year contract in his current situation.

so a NY giants reporter with a skewed NYG article and report. SHOCKING. SHOCKING I tell you. 

On NFL Network this morning it was reported that he is NOT working out for any of the teams he's visiting. Not sure how the Bills could pull the trigger on that considering the free agents we will want to try to retain next year, and there's no way to know how much he could impact this year.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s an interesting situation w OBJ, he should be getting a prove it deal, but he wants a reputation based deal.  Maybe there’s a middle ground, a multi year deal with a guarantee for years past this w 35% of offensive snaps or more played the rest of the season.  If he can’t play the team is out, if he can, they pay him based on expectations of future performance.  All o know, if he can’t play this year, I don’t need him.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Is this just assuming that all 3 teams have made or will make him competitive offers?

I know Rapoport and Schefter get fed a lot of info from agents, but this seems a bit unlikely.

10 minutes ago, KHAN said:

On NFL Network this morning it was reported that he is NOT working out for any of the teams he's visiting. Not sure how the Bills could pull the trigger on that considering the free agents we will want to try to retain next year, and there's no way to know how much he could impact this year.

How can we sign the guy for this season if he isn't even working out to show he's ready to play? 

That would be stupid.

14 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He ain’t signing with the Giants they are no higher then the 3rd best team in that division and with the way Taylor Heinicke is playing probably 4th. That’s from a very logical POV. 

That's not even a point I'm debating, so I don't know why you're responding to me.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

It’s weird because it’s the opposite of the truth lol the chiefs are losing playmakers to injury and really no one new is emerging. It’s been the mahomes/Kelce show 

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

i cant even believe they are talking to him.....gotta be outta respect for von

the bills need immediate help at #2 WR......i doubt he's healthy enough to contribute much this season

If he's not even working out for teams, I think you're correct.

I think it's due diligence to talk to the guy, but I hope all the PR around this isn't a distraction. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s weird because it’s the opposite of the truth lol the chiefs are losing playmakers to injury and really no one new is emerging. It’s been the mahomes/Kelce show 

Let’s hope around 7:30-8 pm we can all come back and say the Chiefs issues are catching up to them. 

Until then, they’ve taken a ton of swings to help Mahomes on offense (OL, WR, RB, TE) and are undefeated since we played them. 

Unless you believe they’re a paper tiger (we know they’re not), it’s hard to really point to all these flaws when they literally haven’t lost since playing us. 

Again… I would love nothing more than to discuss later tonight how they have issues of their own and no longer control their destiny to have Mahomes never play a road playoff game. 

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Let’s hope around 7:30-8 pm we can all come back and say the Chiefs issues are catching up to them. 

Until then, they’ve taken a ton of swings to help Mahomes on offense (OL, WR, RB, TE) and are undefeated since we played them. 

Unless you believe they’re a paper tiger (we know they’re not), it’s hard to really point to all these flaws when they literally haven’t lost since playing us. 

Again… I would love nothing more than to discuss later tonight how they have issues of their own and no longer control their destiny to have Mahomes never play a road playoff game. 

I’m not trying to say they aren’t great by any means…it’s all running through Kelce and that’s all they’ve needed is what I meant.  It could definitely be enough to get the 1 seed with their schedule. 

if we have to go to arrowhead I can’t say we’ll definitely win but we have the better roster imo. 

they got pretty lucky with the timing of running into the rams and titans also so I don’t put a whole lot of stock in the ‘they’re undefeated the last couple months’ talk like other teams don’t have a chance to win.

titans would’ve spanked them with tannehill and the rams would’ve had a decent shot at a win with stafford.  Chargers had them on the ropes in the first matchup before that herbert pick six in the end zone and played them tough in the rematch.  This is the most beatable chiefs team we’ve seen the last few years.  It’s not the ‘you won’t beat us at arrowhead’ chiefs anymore 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

WHOA. well from reading the last couple pages my comment is how on earth is he going to be signed anywhere without he passing a physical at the very least. I doubt he would fly into 3 different NFL cities just to be fawned over for past achievements with no vetting of his actual physical abilities as of NOW ..post 2 serious injuries I might add.

Someone needs to get the insider tea on just what IS going on with this guy one way or the other. The conjecture reads all over the place.

Edited by muppy
least typo
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They’ve played well since beating us, but it’s not like they’ve been firing in all cylinders. 

OT to beat the Malik Willis lead Titans? 3 point win against the Chargers who spit up all over themselves every week? 10 point game in Q4 against the Bryce Perkins lead Rams with Van Jefferson and Tutu Atwell as their leading WR? 

The 49ers game was a nice win, otherwise they’re finding ways to win games, but let’s not act like they’re lighting the world on fire. 

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

He hasn’t been playing until injuries hit the past two games. 

5 for 63 and 5 for 36.  

Not trying to scare anyone.  Chiefs defense is suspect and their offense revolves around Mahomes & Kelce, but they’ve always been obsessive in adding weapons (and now an OL). 

I personally don’t think their starting OL is much better than ours, but they signed Juju, signed MVS, traded for Toney, signed Edwards, drafted Moore. 

Do you think the Bills & Chiefs are the same teams that played Week 6?

Hopefully they slip up today, but they’ve not lost since they played us.   5-0, to our now 4-2. 

Theyve been steady, whereas we went into a swoon and are trying to find ourselves again. 

I think both teams continue to evolve, and integrate newer pieces, and the Bills Josh/Dorsey combo will keep improving.

I'd not say we went into a "swoon".  Josh got injured/ started to turn over the ball in the redzone, and we continue to have key defensive injuries.  Going to come down to us hopefully getting healthier and Dorsey/Josh working out minor kinks.

Your message comes across like the Chiefs have been dominating teams, which is not true.  Could careless about Toney, Edwards....we will hopefully have Tre healthy and getting Von back, if their is a rematch.  

4 minutes ago, muppy said:

WHOA. well from reading the last couple pages my comment is how on earth is he going to be signed anywhere without he passing a physical at the very last. I doubt he would fly into 3 different NFL cities just to be fawned over for past achievements with no vetting of his actual physical abilities as of NOW ..post 2 serious injuries I might add.

Someone needs to get the insider tea on just what IS going on with this guy one way or the other. The conjecture reads all over the place.

Trust in Beane. If you believed all the reports out there he’s getting $20M per season on a multi year deal while not being able to play a snap this season (or even pass a physical). 

No chance that is the case. If we sign him, it makes sense for both OBJ and the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Trust in Beane. If you believed all the reports out there he’s getting $20M per season on a multi year deal while not being able to play a snap this season (or even pass a physical). 

No chance that is the case. If we sign him, it makes sense for both OBJ and the Bills. 

Agreed, I don’t see any way somebody will give him what he wants.  From his perspective, it might be better to not play this year than risk it and not get any guarantees for the future.  I could see him just saying, “multi-year w significant guarantees or I sit until the off season and everyone can bid on me”. It may well be his best decision.  As much as I’d like to have him here, if he can’t contribute this year, I’m not paying him this year.  You just don’t know what’s going to happen between now and next season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.