All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

Von miller on twitch just said OBJ said it was an A+ visit he had an amazing dinner last night toured facilities today had an amazing visit loves Toronto and he wanted to give him the respect of no comments at all today to let him do his visit in peace. Now it's just a wait and see 

Edited by cablesabres68
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I have no opinion one way or the other on the veracity of this report.  Someone posted the first of a series of tweets and I thought the rest of the series was of interest. 

As far as "not posting anything but pro-Giants stuff", read the guy's actual tweet.

Tre White had surgery Dec 16th.  He started practicing with the team in mid-October, just about 10 months later.  He was placed on the roster Nov 1, and saw snaps in his first game on Thanksgiving, a year after his original injury.

Odell Beckham injured his ACL on 2-13-2022.  It's always been a question, would he really be ready to play in December, only 10 months after the injury?  The average time to return to play for an NFL wide receiver in one study was 13 months.  Even if he's "good to go" on the ACL, He might need a month to ramp up into "playing shape".  Tom Brady says it takes him a month to build timing and get in sync with a new receiver.  It's reasonable to ask how much OBJ would contribute this season.

All that being the case, what this "Giants reporter" says meshes in with facts about injury and new player timelines and seems to raise questions worth asking.

So frankly, I think what this guy says makes sense from a logical POV

He ain’t signing with the Giants they are no higher then the 3rd best team in that division and with the way Taylor Heinicke is playing probably 4th. That’s from a very logical POV. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He ain’t signing with the Giants they are no higher then the 3rd best team in that division and with the way Taylor Heinicke is playing probably 4th. That’s from a very logical POV. 

You are assuming his decision only comes down to winning and not other things.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

What knee did this guy injure? 

Man, he got out of that car and took his first few steps like me when I slide my old carcasse out of the SUV after a long drive.  And I ain't about to play flag football WR.

Haha. Yeah I hear him say "upsey daisy" in my head as he got out. 

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Man, he got out of that car and took his first few steps like me when I slide my old carcasse out of the SUV after a long drive.  And I ain't about to play flag football WR.

Yea he. Looked pretty fragile on that right leg. 

21 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Devil's only advocate is he has been flying, sitting and transporting a lot without good rest and just stiff. 

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

So Von for sure….maybe Diggs, maybe Tre White, maybe Josh.

What I don’t get is that Jay Glazer said he was cleared to play….now Florio is suddenly saying there’s doubt he plays this year? 

Florio isn't a beat reporter.  I'd take glazer over him. 

He's a talking head that gets fed info. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Perhaps the Giants fed that hoping to persuade us and Dallas to not make offers

I’m pretty sure the report sourced an NFC Exec of a team linked to OBJ. 

Would certainly make sense, given the Giants more so than the Bills and Cowboys likely have an eye leaning towards next season.  

10 hours ago, rayray808 said:

If we were completely healthy, Gabe wasnʻt having catch issues, Knox was schemed into our pass attack, Crowder was available, and our staff trusted Shakir - I would 100% agree with this.

However, outside of Diggs and Allen scrambling we literally have nothing else outside of splash plays.

In my opinion, what we currently have and/or are currently doing on offense is not sustainable for a playoff run - especially if we have to travel to KC again

not a huge market but paired up with Mahomes he will be in the mainstream media non stop

We aren't scared of Arrowhead. Not sure why we continue to perpetuate the idea that we are. We are a 13 second blunder away from beating them there 3 times in a row.

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Chiefs roster has evolved.  Skyy Moore emerging and they’ve made a bunch of moves to bolster the depth of their skill positions. 

Not sure anyone on this team has definitively emerged.. James Cook, hopefully?

We've made one move.. Hines. 

NFL is a different world lately.  Teams make in-season moves.  Last year the Rams brought in Von.  Chiefs brought in Ingram.  Trend continues into this year.  See, Eagles, Vikings, Chiefs, Bills etc. 

If Skyy Moore is emerging then Davis who has 3 times his yards and 6 more tds (than Skyy's 0) is blasting off into space.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, What a Tuel said:

We aren't scared of Arrowhead. Not sure why we continue to perpetuate the idea that we are. We are a 13 second blunder away from beating them there 3 times in a row.

If Skyy Moore is emerging then Davis who has 3 times his yards and 6 more tds (than Skyy's 0) is blasting off into space.

Kc would likely have two more losses if they didn’t run into backup qbs on the titans and rams.  I don’t think their talent level is quite where it was last year..couldn’t find the original comment you responded to haha so I responded to you instead.  

if our defense continues trending toward healthy we are the better team on paper imo

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.