All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

21 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

Mighty Taco, Mckinley Mall then a nap on Tre White's money pile

Maybe show him the falls.  I bet that will make him sign here  

1 minute ago, vanhalen26 said:

If I were OBJ, I’d probably lean to Dallas as my #1, but it would be very close.  Cowboys just seem a little more well rounded, we have a big drop off on offense after Josh and Diggs. But our D kicks ass.

Dallas lol.  Hope you’re joking 

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

If I were OBJ, I’d probably lean to Dallas as my #1, but it would be very close.  Cowboys just seem a little more well rounded, we have a big drop off on offense after Josh and Diggs. But our D kicks ass.

I think the big drop off is why it’s the perfect place to go honestly…if he wants to be an integral part of a potential Super Bowl win and showcase his skills 

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta figure the #1 question in all this is Dallas. They want to sign Lamb to a big contract and we want to sign Davis. Lamb earned big $$ and Davis really hasn’t yet. So they really can’t offer anything other than a 1 year deal to OBJ yet we can offer a 2-3year deal which is what he wants. I bet it will be term that makes it happen as a deciding factor if he picks here. It depends on whether Jerry is willing to offer more $ and for more term OR if OBJ is all about the bigger media market and just takes the 1 year anyway due to arrogance. 

Visit our stadium with a high wind warning to 60 mph until 5pm. Nah, he won’t notice a breeze; or that his plane can’t even land; nah, he’ll never connect dots that it will harm his stat production at WR !

But, hey, nobody can control the weather, right? oh wait, Dallas is enclosed ?!?

Edited by Since1981

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Visit our stadium with a high wind warning to 60 mph until 5pm. Nah, he won’t notice a breeze; or that his plane can’t even land; nah, he’ll never connect dots that it will harm his stat production at WR !

But, hey, nobody can control the weather, right? oh wait, Dallas is enclosed ?!?

This is true, Diggs’ stats have been way down since joining the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Does it really matter where he plays if Dak is throwing him the ball?  Lamb would be a top 5 WR is he played for a team with a decent QB.  

One month ago, a well-placed Bills source told me they weren’t an entry in the Odell Beckham Jr. derby, but the glaring need for another dependable Allen outlet has piqued general manager Brandon Beane’s interest. Davis, McKenzie and Khalil Shakir haven’t emerged as hoped.
     Tim Graham 

7 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Did I miss the plane landing? I have been sitting at the airport but must have dozed off. 

Beane runs such a tight ship that the CIA is jealous.  It's Beane's style to keep things close to the vest.  Who even thought we we're in the Von Miller sweepstakes?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.