All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

Makes sense for OBJ to sign a 1yr deal with Bills. He can play out the rest of this season and go right back into free agency in the off-season. He’ll have more teams to choose from and the option to make more $$$. I really don’t see him going to Dallas w/ all the BS they got going on over there or back to the Giants with the uncertainty about Daniel Jones as the QB. 

10 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Makes sense for OBJ to sign a 1yr deal with Bills. He can play out the rest of this season and go right back into free agency in the off-season. He’ll have more teams to choose from and the option to make more $$$. I really don’t see him going to Dallas w/ all the BS they got going on over there or back to the Giants with the uncertainty about Daniel Jones as the QB. 

To counter that, Jerruh lost out to the Bills on Von but no way will he allow OBJ to also get away from the Cowboys…unless OBJ never makes it there.

8 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

To counter that, Jerruh lost out to the Bills on Von but no way will he allow OBJ to also get away from the Cowboys…unless OBJ never makes it there.

Dallas does have an easier path to the Super Bowl. Eagles, Niners are probably their toughest competition. I would mention the Vikings but 40-3 happened. Bucs if they win the division. You can never count out Brady, but I think the NFC is between the Eagles, Cowboys, and 49ers.

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

OBJ meeting with Giants tomorrow. Interesting his college coach is their special teams coordinator.

https://wnyt.com/associated-press/ap-sports/beckham-to-kick-off-free-agent-tour-by-visiting-giants/

But I heard he's signing with the Bills from a reliable source that resides in the Niagra area

• Haha (+1) 5

52 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

But I heard he's signing with the Bills from a reliable source that resides in the Niagra area

Pretty sure it was Dunkirk Don or the guy claiming the stadium was gonna be built in Batavia. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I personally got no problem with OBJ coming here. I just don’t think we should be lambasting beane if it doesn’t happen.

If WR is the reason we fail to reach our goal then Beane will take heat. It was the main topic of the offseason. 

I think the fact Gabe Davis has not taken the step forward that we all thought he would is the biggest problem.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If WR is the reason we fail to reach our goal then Beane will take heat. It was the main topic of the offseason. 

I think the fact Gabe Davis has not taken the step forward that we all thought he would is the biggest problem.

but Gabe Davis, not being the receiver we thought he would be so far is not being fault. That’s a calculated risk that every GM in the league has to take because there is a salary cap.  They decided to go with the youth that they have been developing and showed major promise over, bringing in an old veteran that they were gonna have to fees out like we did Sanders last year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Von vouches for him.  I think he knows the kid's character better than we do.  

What's scary are the murmurs behind the scenes about the person Von is off camera and in the private life. Rumblings that he is a pretty absent and AWOL father, that he is a production and self manufactured ego machine. Etc 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

but Gabe Davis, not being the receiver we thought he would be so far is not being fault. That’s a calculated risk that every GM in the league has to take because there is a salary cap.  They decided to go with the youth that they have been developing and showed major promise over, bringing in an old veteran that they were gonna have to fees out like we did Sanders last year.

Which is why I defended the strategy. They were all in on Davis, and weren’t drafting his replacement in the 1st round last year.

But, he was wrong about Davis being that guy. When you’re wrong you get criticized. Beane deserves criticism for how he’s handled WR. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.