All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

19 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Yep. That terrible, awful, no good top five offense they have. They definitely didn't draft James Cook or Khalil Shakir...didn't sign Jamison Crowder, didn't trade for Nyheim Hines, none of that happened. 

But a 31 year old diva receiver coming off a shredded knee (second time on the same knee, yeah?) is gonna swing into action ten or twelve games into the season and just go off. 

I think you're confused. Because you said they didn't get those players and they don't have a top 5 defense. They actually do have all of that so you're wrong. 

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

Yep. That terrible, awful, no good top five offense they have. They definitely didn't draft James Cook or Khalil Shakir...didn't sign Jamison Crowder, didn't trade for Nyheim Hines, none of that happened. 

But a 31 year old diva receiver coming off a shredded knee (second time on the same knee, yeah?) is gonna swing into action ten or twelve games into the season and just go off. 

We have a #2 receiver who consistently doesn't get open, and if he does, drops the ball at an astronomical rate.

#5 is great but doesn't represent us currently, it's all being carried by early season blowouts. That offense from LA, TN, and Pitt is basically forever ago. We haven't looked like that at all in a month. Does this current offense look like a team that can even get to an AFCCG?

It doesn't right now, we have time to change it, but Diggs can not carry us over the finish line single handedly

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

We have a #2 receiver who consistently doesn't get open, and if he does, drops the ball at an astronomical rate.

#5 is great but doesn't represent us currently, it's all being carried by early season blowouts. That offense from LA, TN, and Pitt is basically forever ago. We haven't looked like that at all in a month. Does this current offense look like a team that can even get to an AFCCG?

It doesn't right now, we have time to change it, but Diggs can not carry us over the finish line single handedly

Nice theory, just does not happen to be true. While fan perceptions are certainly otherwise, the Bills offense has ranked one or two in the NFL all year, in points and yards.  Some good information can be found here:  https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/points-per-game

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I really don't care. A SB still feels awesome with a dbag on the team. 90s Bills were loaded with dbags, who cares. Unfortunately, I think it'll spook our FO.

Ridiculous that we will and did nothing to improve the offense

Who were all the d bags on the 90 bills?   Maybe some egos, but I don’t recall many having that type of reputation , unless you bothered them in public perhaps.  I mean HOF inductees,  KELLY ( a little caustic) . Thurman , Bruce ( a big ego but hardly a d bag rep) , Reed ( still great guy), Bebee? , Lofton ( met him here in Jax for eagles / pats SB, good guy) , Marv? , Talley ? , Bennett ( met him at at

Atlanta airport AFTER the  SB LOSS TO COWBOYS as we were boarding at same terminal as he was headed to pro bowl. Treated me well but maybe some other off field issues after his career?) ).   But considering 4 years of SB’s and all the autograph hounds bugging them , other than Kelly being a little short tempered , you didn’t hear about them being dragged off a plane losing consciousness, leaving teams, passing out money in a college locker room at LSU, and that’s only a small sample for him.   Plus the Bills didn’t jump from team to team only playing fir “ contenders”.  Those are just off the top of my head and I’m sure there is more. 

Just my opinion tho , maybe you knew them better personally?   Jamie mueller became a pharmaceutical rep and took a pic of the 63 bills I had hanging in my office and got it autographed by one of  the players for me. I have met a few pros over tye years (( best story was on a pjane going to SB 27 in pssedena , MEAN JOE GREEN, came up to my then gf , who looked like a young Hilary Clinton but with a much better body ,😊, and asked her for her autograph on a time mag with Clinton on the cover ! He was extremely polite!
     My experience is if you don’t bug them in their personal time, most are good guys.  I know every team has one or two guys with issues , but I don’t think the Bills “ WERE LOADED” with bad characters; maybe ask Frank reich or Tasker?  Lol!  Horrible guys!   Not sure any of them has the egomaniacal rep OBJ seems to have outside the locker room. Personally I am glad he won’t be on the roster as he has not  been a part or contributed to the team chemistry or gone thre adversity with them. Just a mercenary who continues to be in the headlines usually for BS!, and only is seeking a ring , not to really be part of a team or he would still be with the Rams. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.