All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

7 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

I'd love us to do it without him. The guy's a prick and the Bills roster is full of good guys. 

I don’t know. At times the current roster seems to get the yips (worried about making the play, mental toughness), I don’t see it as a bad thing bringing in a guy that doesn’t lack confidence and just wants the ball. We’re lacking WR depth, I hope they sign him.

28 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

If I was OBJ I would sign a 1yr deal with the Bills . Ball out. Win the SB and go right back into FA with more options and potentially more money. 

And everyone says he just needs a prove it deal to get back on track.  He did that with the Rams. He got all of 305 yards in 8 games on a Superbowl champion team.

27 receptions on 48 targets averaging 38 yards a game. All the while battling over the scraps of Kupp from the likes of super all stars Van Jefferson, Tyler Higbee, and Sony Micheal.

My point is simple: the dudes got talent but he's nothing more than a 3rd or 4th WR. And on our team that's perfect because Diggs, Davis and the development of Shakir is more important. Further, he doesn't have the speed of McKenzie, and he can't play Tight End. 

His prove it year was a bust for the Rams and the guy needs to come to earth with his future. 

Edited by boyst

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Please make this happen. I don't care what it takes.

I understand the Ravens but how in the world are the Chiefs in the conversation? Hopefully he signs with the Bills, but I think with Dallas getting in the mix that will be tough for him turn them down. 

Buffalo is not the “shiny ball”, won’t pad his indoor stats, won’t over pay. 

Buffalo, obj can be the difference for SB. He would get targets valid #2, great team vibe, fans. 

it’s all going to come down to his desire for shiny spotlight and pay yr 2

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Question is heads up right now… both teams healthy looking at their rosters….

Does OBJ think Dallas is better than Buffalo?

1 thing for sure, Buffalo needs to get healthy and start clicking again. Dallas is clicking now, but Dak is Dak and Dallas is Dallas. 

I don't think he is thinking about who is the best team or where he has the highest Super Bowl win percentage.

Word is he wants term and money and wants to finish his career wherever he goes.

For these reasons, I don't think he'll come to Buffalo, as much as I would love him here.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.