All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

I think you can sign him to a cash heavy (signing bonus) deal for this year with voidable years on a contract, get him here where he gets paid and the cap hit is minimal for this year, worth it to me. 5M signing bonus, 3 year at vet Min, void at completion of the season.  He gets paid well for the remainder of the year, gets to be a FA again after his prove it time.

9 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

OBJ wants a long term deal which is huge money, he's not doing the prove it deal. I don't see how Beane can make this happen, unless he is willing to let a whole bunch of defensive players walk next offseason...

Trade Tre White at the end of the season.  Replacements are on the roster.  Cap issues solved.  If not draft a tackle and Trade Dawkins.  

10 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I know there’s already a OBJ Thread opened, i’m sorry for this new one, but maybe it’s in a different point of view, so i ask the Mods to not merge it if possibile. Thank you.

Undoubtedly OBJ has talent, lot of… if healthy he’s elite no doubt. 

In the next 15 days he’ll sign his next contract and the Teams involved are: 

- Bills

- Giants

- Cowboys 

- Chiefs

- 49ers

My point is that signing a player like OBJ not only increase the quality and power of the offense, but give you the intangibles that only great players with great “ego” have. 

When you sign a player like OBJ you sign someone that teammates see like the ultimate piece to have a super team, that other teams see like the piece that can make that offense almost unstoppable, so the spirit go down. 

Signing OBJ would be huge, more huge now that we have a real chance to get the job done after years and years of major defeats and mediocrity. 

Please Beane, don’t miss this one, it’s our moment and we can’t let go this kind of opportunity. 

I couldn’t tolerate another Major Defeat (SB), or a minor one maybe against a Team where OBJ is playing. 

I WANT OBJ HERE !!!!!!! 

Why would he sign here?  If KC can swing it, I would assume he would go there so he can win another Super Bowl.  This Bills team isn't sniffing the Super Bowl this year (or maybe ever under this staff and (can't believe I am saying this) maybe even with this QB).

2 minutes ago, TN Bills Fan said:

Trade Tre White at the end of the season.  Replacements are on the roster.  Cap issues solved.  If not draft a tackle and Trade Dawkins.  

No way you trade your best offensive lineman.  No way you can trade Tre, you actually lose 14 million dollars if you trade him away, it buys you no cap relief.

To make space they need to restructure Tre, Josh, and Hines.  

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No way you trade your best offensive lineman.  No way you can trade Tre, you actually lose 14 million dollars if you trade him away, it buys you no cap relief.

To make space they need to restructure Tre, Josh, and Hines.  

You take a cap hit on a trade?  Didnt realize that.  Thank you

I’m sorry. We have problems yes. The D is inconsistent, particularly in the run game. 

Today was maybe the first time i felt like they couldn’t get it done even if it was in their hands on offense. That feeling sucked. But from what we’ve seen, it’s valid. 

Is OBJ better than Davis? You tell me. 

We wouldn’t be dying for 3 points if the offense had connected earlier and gotten another TD. I genuinely believe another legit WR fixes a lot of this, and gives the D space to not need to be perfect. They were ***** insane today when it counted, but it wasn’t enough. 

Our running game is hot piss so we need more. That’s just how it is. Brass tacks. Make it happen. We deserve better than this. Now is the time. 

Why sign another player who will be misused?  Yeah, OBJ can probably still play, but why sign a guy when you can't run, your secondary is steaming trash at the moment, and coaching won't put points on the board when they can?  Plus, if I'm OBJ looking in from the outside, the sheen on this team now than it was in September is night and day.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.