All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Look in the mirror.

Here is the article about all the other dumb things he has done and why he's bounced around the league a lot. 

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/why-the-packers-should-stay-away-from-obj-350

Why does Von Miller want a bad teammate and distraction on the team?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Look in the mirror.

Here is the article about all the other dumb things he has done and why he's bounced around the league a lot. 

i read the hit piece. punching a hole in the wall affects the team 0, taking a picture on a boat on a day off affects the team zero, taking a picture with a super model that may have been doing drugs affects the team none. 

now take into account all this bs is 6+ years ago and its even less relevant. doesnt matter what you think, and you better get ready cause its happening pumpkin

28 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Look in the mirror.

Did someone scam you into investing in cheeseheadtv.com/blog or something?  It's weird that you're pushing a single opinion piece like it was written by god. 

Edited by Bruffalo

8 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Did someone scam you into investing in cheeseheadtv.com/blog or something?  It's weird that you're pushing a single opinion piece like it was written by god. 

If I know one thing, CheeseheadTV is a name that screams truthfulness and a place that digs to get facts and makes sure it gets all parts of the story. 

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

A previous poster called my post stupid. Don't see you calling him out ? Time to move on bro. OBJ isn't coming here and doesn't want to date you.

Are you mad that OBJ didn’t sign your autograph or something? Do you know him personally. Have you fact checked CheeseHeadTVs sources. 

also

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2842875-giants-safety-michael-thomas-says-odell-beckham-jr-was-a-great-teammate.amp.html

He was a great teammate, like one of the best teammates you could ever ask for," Thomas said. "Especially for somebody of his caliber. We're talking about one of the modern-day rock stars. He was of a different caliber. But for someone of his status, he was very approachable in the locker room."

Thomas also said Beckham was gracious with teammates:

"You can only imagine how many requests he would get per day, for people asking him to sign something, do something. But if you, as a teammate, (said), 'Hey bro, my little cousin sent me a jersey and asked you to sign it.' Or 'my cousin wants to FaceTime.' Anything unique or significant, he'll crack a joke with you, but then he will end up signing it or if you FaceTime your cousin who wants to meet him, he'll hop on the FaceTime with him."”

Players in the league aren't going to talk poorly of others. There are many reasons he has been an issue in the league and why he is a FA right now. Many have to do with his antics and is more of a burden than a positive. Other reason is he is injured. It is my opinion he is more of a burden than a positive for the Bills. I hope if he signs here he proves me wrong but you all are nuts to think he is going to be a star if he comes here. He is more of a pain in the rear than anything else pointed out many times in that article I posted. To ignore that shows how blinded many are here to truth.

Yeah, that TD reception in the Super Bowl win LAST YEAR clearly screams "burden."

And those 9 receptions for 113 yards in the NFC Championship game LAST YEAR tell me his is a selfish sonofabitch, too.

The proof really is in the pudding.

• Agree 1

Yea him being an FA right now really is telling.  He isn't going to date you. Sorry to say bro

He's not my type.  I like fat, white guys with thick New England accents.  You single, bro?

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Yea him being an FA right now really is telling.  He isn't going to date you. Sorry to say bro

Are you harboring some inner feelings and taking it out on members of this board?

the way to get your point across is to say “he won’t date you” and keep repeating it to everyone. It really shows you have concrete data to support your opinion and it’s not just a personal crusade. 

also, did you try to date OBJ and he said nah? Just have to ask. 

25 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Players in the league aren't going to talk poorly of others. There are many reasons he has been an issue in the league and why he is a FA right now. Many have to do with his antics and is more of a burden than a positive. Other reason is he is injured. It is my opinion he is more of a burden than a positive for the Bills. I hope if he signs here he proves me wrong but you all are nuts to think he is going to be a star if he comes here. He is more of a pain in the rear than anything else pointed out many times in that article I posted. To ignore that shows how blinded many are here to truth.

you have to admit...it's amazing that you'll completely ignore his teammates and other players in the league when they tell you obj is a good guy to have around, yet you take some guy's opinion, (who never played in the league) from years ago as "fact".  that seem like the logical, intelligent, non-meathead thing to do.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Why does Von Miller want a headache, bad teammate and distraction on the Bills?

• Like (+1) 1

"

Packers fans may be familiar with one of the more well-known incidents. It took place in January 2017 in the days leading up to the Packers playoff game with the New York Giants at Lambeau Field. Beckham and some teammates took a trip down to Miami and were photographed on a boat during a day off from practice.

Yes, it was a day off, but it certainly didn’t look like Beckham was concentrating on the game plan for the upcoming playoff game. Beckham didn’t play well in the game, catching only four passes on 11 targets for 28 yards. The Packers won the game 38-13 and the fallout from the Beckham photograph and trip was clearly a distraction for the Giants in the days leading up to the game."

Yikes, the Buffalo fanbase — and the supposedly mighty Von Miller — have been hoping to acquire a player who GOT ON A BOAT DURING A PRACTICE OFF-DAY? What the hell are we all thinking!?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.