All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

6 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I just gave Von praise. But why do you ignore the multitude of problems other teams and QBs etc have had with OBJ?

You are ignorant. Sorry, OBJ does not want to date you.

Why does Von Miller want a distraction like OBJ on our team?  He came here specifically to win a Super Bowl.

Why is Sean McVay stepping up for him too?  Tyrann Matheiu?  They're all lying?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Bandito said:

I don't know. I am not them. Why do you want to date OBJ?

He has caused many issues in the league before. It would be best to just not sign him. We likely won't so this thread is pointless

He sure caused an issue for the Rams last year. Winning them the NFC Champ and SB with his performances!  YIKES STAY AWAY!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Are you saying what the article I posted said are all lies? Of course they are going to stick up for him. They are not going to badmouth someone in the league in public. Tyrann Matheiu is a real saint, nice call!

No, it's an opinion piece for a low level football website.  Why are you acting like this is gospel lol? 

I'll ask again, why does Von Miller want a bad teammate on the Bills when he wants to win a Super Bowl?  Don't ignore it this question again.

34 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Why do you ignore what is in that article? It points to all the reasons why I said he was a primadonna, a headache and not a good teammate. Good for Von for sticking up for him, but that is no surprise. They are bros. He would really have to change his persona to fit in here. I think it will do more harm than good. 

I think we're finally getting somewhere.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

I don't know. I am not them. Why do you want to date OBJ?

He has caused many issues in the league before. It would be best to just not sign him. We likely won't so this thread is pointless

Okay, so your position is this: Everyone who says something positive about him is lying for unknown reasons, but anything negative is a fact and true? Even when it's not even first or second hand information like a random cheesehead blog?

And I'm just going to go with that dating OBJ thing now, and hopefully it makes you more uncomfortable because clearly the idea of men dating men is insulting to you.  

I totally want to date him.  He's a strong beautiful man who just makes me weak at the knees!

6 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Okay, so your position is this: Everyone who says something positive about him is lying for unknown reasons, but anything negative is a fact and true? Even when it's not even first or second hand information like a random cheesehead blog?

And I'm just going to go with that dating OBJ thing now, and hopefully it makes you more uncomfortable because clearly the idea of men dating men is insulting to you.  

I totally want to date him.  He's a strong beautiful man who just makes me weak at the knees!

Is this guy lying???  It's an article on the internet so it's absolutely true.

https://fansided.com/2018/02/21/josh-allen-rumors-scouting-report-nfl-draft-history/

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Bandito said:

Cool. So why do you care so much? There's facts in the article about why he is a bad teammate. Sorry you are wrong, per usual. Time to move on. 

Me?  I made like 2 comments on your posts while you have dozens in here arguing with everyone.  I actually don't care...One, I know its not a concern, and 2 I don't think he will get the money and length of contract here in the first place.  

But you do seem to care a lot, almost like he jacked your girl or punked you at a bar or something.  

And as far as your wrong per usual comment...Lol, ok, I don't think you want to compare each others track records around here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have never once thought this would really happen. Obviously at this point I’d love it and certainly I hope it somehow does. I just hope there’s a plan B in the very likely even he doesn’t come here.

If we don't get OBJ I'd like to see more Kumerow out wide with Davis/Shakir slot 

• Dislike 1

17 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Was his name "Einstein" or BADOLBILZ?

Well,  in fairness you didn't know that "blitzkrieg" was a Nazi term and you thought the Ramones were an Italian family..........I mean........it gets worse than being told to use Google.   Get over it.  

22 hours ago, Bandito said:

Does Google not work on your Wifi? This is a selfish, "look at me I can do nothing wrong" primadonna attitude.

https://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/2020/10/21/lsu-football-fans-furious-ncaa-obj-odell-beckham-jr-ban/3717232001/

giving college kids money is a primadonna lol youre in a race against yourself to see how stupid of a take you can make

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.