All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

Just now, Bandito said:

You are just mad I proved my point about him being a primadonna. Time to move on. Facts are facts.

I'm not mad at all, but I do think you need a lesson in what is subjective and what's objective.  

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Cool. So why do you care so much? There's facts in the article about why he is a bad teammate. Sorry you are wrong, per usual. Time to move on. 

Von Miller who has played with him certainly agrees with you.  He couldn't stand him as a teammate and doesn't want him here.  He has been very public about how much he doesn't want OBJ here.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

You need a lesson in how to use Google and that many people agree he is not worth the headache. It isn't just me. He doesn't want to date you bro. Time for you to sign up for Grindr and swipe right.

Geeze, homophobia in 2022 is a bad look my dude.

"many people agree he is not worth the headache" - Does not make it an objective fact. You keep using the word incorrectly.  It's an opinion, which is by definition subjective.    

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bandito said:

Calling a spade a spade. The obsession with him is insane given how he acts. He is a huge distraction and not worth it. 

You just can't admit you are wrong

"He was a great teammate, like one of the best teammates you could ever ask for," Thomas said. "Especially for somebody of his caliber. We're talking about one of the modern-day rock stars. He was of a different caliber. But for someone of his status, he was very approachable in the locker room."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2842875-giants-safety-michael-thomas-says-odell-beckham-jr-was-a-great-teammate

• Agree 1

Just now, Bandito said:

That is great. But this article proves he is a huge headache and distraction. 

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/why-the-packers-should-stay-away-from-obj-350

Are we really going to call a random GB fan blog on par with a Bleacher Report interview with a former teammate?  Is this a logical fallacy speedrun? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Calling a spade a spade. The obsession with him is insane given how he acts. He is a huge distraction and not worth it. 

You just can't admit you are wrong

That is great. But this article proves he is a huge headache and distraction. 

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/why-the-packers-should-stay-away-from-obj-350

• Eyeroll 1

Why do you ignore what is in that article? It points to all the reasons why I said he was a primadonna, a headache and not a good teammate. Good for Von for sticking up for him, but that is no surprise. They are bros. He would really have to change his persona to fit in here. I think it will do more harm than good. 

If you're going to ignore testimony from people who actually were in a locker room with him and take a random blog as gospel, it's going to appear that you're being willfully ignorant. 

Why do you ignore what is in that article? It points to all the reasons why I said he was a primadonna, a headache and not a good teammate. Good for Von for sticking up for him, but that is no surprise. They are bros. He would really have to change his persona to fit in here. I think it will do more harm than good. 

Because articles on the internet are all true and gospel?

I found this article…why did we draft Josh Allen then???

https://fansided.com/2018/02/21/josh-allen-rumors-scouting-report-nfl-draft-history/

Why does Von want a bad teammate on the Bills?

6 minutes ago, Bandito said:

http://chiefsdigest.com/odell-beckham-jr-a-standup-guy-great-teammate-says-chiefs-tyrann-mathieu/

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I just gave Von praise. But why do you ignore the multitude of problems other teams and QBs etc have had with OBJ?

You are ignorant. Sorry, OBJ does not want to date you.

I wouldn't expect him to want to date me.  This is a bizarre point you keep bringing up that seems to stem out of homophobia, I really think you should take some time to be introspective and realize that being gay isn't an insult, and it shouldn't be thrown around in an argument as some sort of "gotcha" line.

Give me some first hand quotes from players saying "he was a bad teammate and a locker room problem".  You keep saying I'm ignorant but people are giving you first hand accounts saying "we liked him as a teammate" and you're willfully ignoring that, and propping up baseless speculation from a completely random blog as evidence. These are not the signs of a sound thought process. 

Edited by Bruffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Bandito said:

It lists all the reasons why he is a headache. Thanks

The reasons the blogger lists are:

1) Being on a boat on an off day

2) Punching a hole in a door after losing a playoff game in Green Bay

3) Alleged pictures with dugs when he was with a French model

4) Not finding chemistry with Mayfield in Cleveland

5) His dad posting poor passes from Baker on social media

6) Injuries

So let's address one by one,

1) It was an off day - WITH other teammates.... cmon now.  Beckham went 4 for 28 that game, but the Giants were outmatched all across the field.  McD preaches letting players be players, if he wanted to be on a boat with teammates as we geared for a playoff game but had an off day, that's a non story for me

2) Punching a hole - We love Allen's fight and his reactions, why hate Odell's?

3)French Model fling w/ drugs - no charges, no investigation from the league..... no issues here.  I'm jealous more than anything

4) Not finding chemistry with Mayfield - honestly, who has?  Mayfield has shown to struggle in the NFL, and is maybe a low end starter.  And that Browns team?  Jesus they were rough and poorly coached

5) Fathers tween about Baker - We must hate Diggs too, because he was having issues with Minny and took it to Twitter (in a cryptic way...)  I have confidence Odell will love Allen as his QB

6) Injuries - he is healing up now, and this is a no loss move if we bring him in now under the cap.

So I dont really see how these issues would stop Beane from getting Odell to help this team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.