All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

15 hours ago, Motor26 said:

He's not going to the Rams, he wants to win Super Bowls and the Rams are 3-6. I just can't see him going to KC,  rumor was it would be Rams or Bills, but who knows. I really think the Von connection will be a big part of his decision

by the time he’s ready to play the rams will be eliminated and Stafford might checkout on the season to heal his arm. 

dude wants january for game film before free agency more than the pride of a team accomplishment 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

IMO there is a TON of egg on Von Millers face if OBJ is not signed in Buffalo

The Cowboys have the money to offer.  Bills have about 918,000 in available cap space right now.   Would have to do some restructuring to make a better offer than Dallas, and I would say they have as good a shot in the NFC as the Bills do in the AFC.  Ole Odell may have find himself the center of a bidding war.

17 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

How was Gave Davis' production the last two games? He's not going to get any better, imho.

LOL.  How was Allen's production the last 2 games?

Just because Davis is a disappointment as a #2 doesn't mean you cut him lol.  You can sign OBJ and still keep Davis.

Davis does have value.

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Offer him a 3 year deal (including this season) with an out for us after next season

Why would he sign a deal where we have an out?

Just roll the dice and offer him a 3 year deal at the expense of having to let Edmunds and/or Oliver walk. 

Can free up money for him by trading Oliver for a pick, if necessary next year. 

58 minutes ago, Steel City Mafia said:

If he wants to win a Super Bowl then he's not going to the Giants or Packers.  And frankly, are the Cowboys really winning it this year?

Seems like an easy choice to me.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

The Cowboys have the money to offer.  Bills have about 918,000 in available cap space right now.   Would have to do some restructuring to make a better offer than Dallas, and I would say they have as good a shot in the NFC as the Bills do in the AFC.  Ole Odell may have find himself the center of a bidding war.

Cool. Still doesn’t matter. Von will have major egg on his face. Shouldn’t have been so public about it being done ALL SEASON. 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Then they can have him. I want the Bills to sign OBJ if he is healthy but only as a rental for this year.

Yep, as a rental he would be a good option provided he is healthy. Timing seems to be good too - he can be ready by late December. Plus, let's not underestimate his desire to make splash plays - they may be just what we need for a SB push. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Yep, as a rental he would be a good option provided he is healthy. Timing seems to be good too - he can be ready by late December. Plus, let's not underestimate his desire to make splash plays - they may be just what we need for a SB push. 

He is a very talented receiver. He along with Diggs would provide a great 1 & 2 punch to the receiving corps. It would help opens things up for other receivers as teams would be focused on Diggs/OBJ

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.