All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Have to be honest part of me could care less where a guy less than a year off an ACL injury signs, especially a 30 year old just off an ACL injury.

Hasn't played a full season since 2016 and hasn't caught more than 5 tds since 2019.   

if we were expecting him to come and a carry the offense with a really good def (DAL situation) id agree, but here hes being asked to eat up some yards that Diggs and Gabe open up for him... plus getting Diggs in the slot would be ENORMOUSSSSSSSSSSS. weve been missing cole whether ppl want to admit it or not. having diggs in the slot helps keep the chains moving easier imo

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm incredibly confused by what they mean by "cleared?"  Everything I've read and heard is that he wouldn't be ready to play until the end of November at the earliest.  Is he now "cleared" to start basic football duties, but will still require more physical conditioning?  Or is he really cleared to start practicing and play once he learns a playbook?

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

As of 4:07 eastern time it's now officially time to bring in OBJ.  Diggs is  our ONLY wr.  Davis has disappeared and is way too inconsistent.  Knox after today is averaging 2 catches for 26 yards. McKenzie and Shakir are invisible. And why we waste a roster spot for Kumerow is silly. 

While this may have some merit let’s not forget that this Oline was really bad today. The Jets dline looked super! Josh was uncomfortable all game. Also no real attempt to establish a hood running game. And Josh was off today, big time 

Bills need to sign OBJ. Make a hard push to get it done. Be aggressive. Gabe Davis isn’t cutting it as a #2 WR. They don’t have anyone outside of Diggs making plays right now.

Get OBJ and hopefully he can take that #2 spot some time in December.

Give him a 2yr deal so we have him for next season too. Diggs + OBJ would be a nice 1-2 punch. We need it.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

I'm incredibly confused by what they mean by "cleared?"  Everything I've read and heard is that he wouldn't be ready to play until the end of November at the earliest.  Is he now "cleared" to start basic football duties, but will still require more physical conditioning?  Or is he really cleared to start practicing and play once he learns a playbook?

Cleared in this context is meaning enough to pass a physical 

Dear Bills FO:

Admit you made a mistake in how you addressed WR.  The penance is having to roll the dice on a multi-year deal for OBJ.  

Davis isn’t it.  Doesn’t seem capable of being it.  So we really shouldn’t be worried about his target share or future contract right now.

If OBJ hits, Davis is slotted as the deep threat WR3 he should be on a pass heavy offense, and we’re all good. 

Stop ****ing around with Josh Allen because we need high end players at every position on defense AND a 9 man DL rotation.   Keep the rotation, figure out the rest around Tre, Milano and Taron.  If Poyer or Edmunds $$ has to go to OBJ next year, so be it. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dear Bills FO:

Admit you made a mistake in how you addressed WR.  The penance is having to roll the dice on a multi-year deal for OBJ.  

Davis isn’t it.  Doesn’t seem capable of being it.  So we really shouldn’t be worried about his target share or future contract right now.

If OBJ hits, Davis is slotted as the deep threat WR3 he should be on a pass heavy offense, and we’re all good. 

Stop ****ing around with Josh Allen because we need high end players at every position on defense AND a 9 man DL rotation.   Keep the rotation, figure out the rest around Tre, Milano and Taron.  If Poyer or Edmunds $$ has to go to OBJ next year, so be it. 

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I think right now this is a Josh Allen thing and not a Gabe Davis thing. After that game and those horrendous throws he made I cannot make Gabe Davis a scapegoat. He had a drop. Josh needs to reexamine himself and get back to fundamentals. Fix the playcalling too bc it's a problem. Still super doubtful OBJ ever wanted to come here, this game bearing no consequence on any of it.

Oh this thread will be heating up in the coming days 

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have never once thought OBJ coming here was realistic but I’d say at this point, if it can happen…I hope it does. 

We need a reliable player in the slot.  Regardless of peoples personal options on Beasley he was so clutch underneath getting open.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.