All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Has your broken clock reported something 45 minutes prior to Schefter has and gotten all the details right?

Ya it wasn’t like he just guess smith to NE he had the years and the money

A lot of guys will post stuff then delete the wrong ones but to have the contract details made me at least believe it a little 

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Also is claiming LA Rams are going to trade for Kareem Hunt for a 3rd round pick after this weeks games at the Tuesday deadline and that pick may have conditions attached to it...

That would be an incredibly dumb trade for the Rams but it wouldn't be a surprise given that we know they were in on McCaffrey. I have no clue why a middling team with a poor OL that desperately needs young talent at premium positions wants to trade a decent pick for a RB, but that's the Rams formula I guess.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Well if Kareem Hunt is in fact traded to the Rams for a future 3rd round pick at the deadline, I'll believe that OBJ is coming here once he's healed up. Maybe that's why the Chiefs traded for Toney, they found out they were out of the OBJ sweepstakes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Whether or not that CJ guy has legit info right now...

Where else is OBJ going to play?

KC seems very unlikely now (unless they trade MVS back to Green Bay haha)
LAR are heading in wrong direction
GB if we beat them should not be buyers
NYG  Possible, but he'd be double teamed.
BAL Darkhorse? 
LAC Darkhorse?

ummmmmmmmm how bout the Jets??!?!

Most interesting point of this rumor to me I'd the 2 years. I'd dig that!

Just now, DJB said:

ummmmmmmmm how bout the Jets??!?!

If think a guy with two torn acl s would want nothing to do with a field that's infamous, forrrrrr, tearing acl s. I wish I could find the article but it came out when it looked like Z Wilson was done for the year and the story had wheels

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.