All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

HOW ARE WE FORGETYONG INJURIES HAPPEN THIS QUICKLY??

A week ago were pining for Jake kunerow, and today we don't need OBJ? 

Imagine an injury or two to the WRs again, now imagine in playoffs (seem to remember an AFCCG with 3 top WRs basically shot).

Would anyone have wanted an OBJ for that game??????

People act like we're signing him to a 3 year 45M contract... It would clearly only be done if it fits financially.   No idea how people are against this.  ...and I say this as someone who wants an increased role for Shakir. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

OBJ is pretty candid in his replies on Twitter.  Sounds like he feels disrespected by LA at the moment and seems pretty obvious he's truly in Buffalo right now.  He's refuted multiple things in the thread, one of them NOT being he is in Buffalo. 

He’s here. He must have visited yesterday because he’s flying out. He’s waiting for his flight right now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

The one thing that I don't love about the OBJ rumors is that I think this staff wants to stick with the guys that got them there at this point. 6 weeks ago I doubt they wanted anything to do with OBJ and were happy with the WR position. Now we lose Crowder, Kumerow, McKenzie, and a hobbled Davis, there is probably some more fear heading into the offseason. 

As long as OBJ (or any other WR) can come in and know that their place is basically a rotational WR4 I am all for it. 

I do like the idea of being able to move Diggs inside and have OBJ and Davis on the outside in certain situations. 

OBJ may be a diva but when healthy ( A BIG IF) he is a very talented receiver. If he is healthy then Diggs, Davis, and OBJ will be an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses. 

• Agree 1

Last I heard neither Miller or Diggs are the GMs for the Buffalo Bills, so I don't care much about who they want to invite to the party.

I do like the idea that Buffalo has become a preferred destination for FAs, but right now they're doing fine without OBJ. 

As far as I know, he's still several weeks behind Tre in his ACL rehab, and even then, there's no guarantee he'll be 100% or any better than Shakir, Hodgins, or others who are already familiar with the playbook and Josh.

Basically, the order goes: Tre comes back, stadium renderings, OBJ maybe someday, but if not, that's fine too.

I can’t believe people are upset about possibly signing him especially after the injuries that have been going on. 
Come December, we have no clue how many healthy bodies we’ll have to make a playoff run. I would rather have him signed and not need him, than need him and not be able to sign him. It’s not like there’s a lot of options available if the injury bug hits before playoffs and it’s not like we’re talking a long term commitment here 

• Agree 4

36 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Last I heard neither Miller or Diggs are the GMs for the Buffalo Bills, so I don't care much about who they want to invite to the party.

I do like the idea that Buffalo has become a preferred destination for FAs, but right now they're doing fine without OBJ. 

As far as I know, he's still several weeks behind Tre in his ACL rehab, and even then, there's no guarantee he'll be 100% or any better than Shakir, Hodgins, or others who are already familiar with the playbook and Josh.

Basically, the order goes: Tre comes back, stadium renderings, OBJ maybe someday, but if not, that's fine too.

OBJ would be better than Hodgins even with a torn ACL. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.