All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

6 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Finally someone making sense.   Josh isnt complaining about his targets not getting separation and catching the ball, if he has any issue right now its interior line play.

Von was pushing OBJ because they are buddies but that was before he saw our kickass offense rolling people. 

Give me an upgrade at guard please, protect our QB and boost the running game a little.  Thats where the smart money goes.

The offense wasn't so kickass when Gabe was nursing his boo-boo foot for the two weeks prior to Sunday with the team scoring just 17 and 23 offensive points in Miami and Baltimore.

They lack depth at receiver.     The Bills had both of their outside WR's healthy enough to play well this last game and Pittsburgh secondary was a mess playing their 5th and 6th corners at times, down one starting safety and with Fitzpatrick playing hurt.    The Bills are extremely deep on defense.   Pittburgh is not.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Et tu, Simon?

Got tired of somebody starting a new thread every time some gossip started tittering on Twitter.

Anybody that wants to discuss some drama queen who not only isn't a Bill, but who doesn't even play football, can keep it all in this thread.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Finally someone making sense.   Josh isnt complaining about his targets not getting separation and catching the ball, if he has any issue right now its interior line play.

Von was pushing OBJ because they are buddies but that was before he saw our kickass offense rolling people. 

Give me an upgrade at guard please, protect our QB and boost the running game a little.  Thats where the smart money goes.

I agree with you about improving the OL. But it's going to be hard to get a solid OL at the trade deadline. Regardless of how this season plays out I would expect Beane will use the 2023 draft/FA on improving the OL. He did use last offseason to improve the DL. This year it's the OL. IMHO

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was JUST about to post this.  

This is Mario Williams all over again!

Not really.  He'll get paid the minimum and the Bills will be selling him on the chance to win a SB.

Just now, Thurman#1 said:

I hear the chicks totally dig him.

A hot nurse at work loves him.  She's been saying "Odell's gonna sign with the Giants."  I told her "no way, he wants to win a Championship.  If the Bills want him, he's theirs."  

Here in NJ it was reported he was at the Giants facility just recently. He has history with them and they do need help at WR. I wouldn't read to much into this. He is probably going around visiting teams he may want to sign with. Probably be in LA next week visiting the Rams for all we know.

Just now, Herb Nightly said:

I won't believe any of the OBJ or CMC rumors until something actually happens. 

Both are talented but injury prone. At least McCaffery has been playing this year.

I dont see how Bills could afford either of them.

If Beane makes a move I would like to see OLine help.

It's just internet and social media chatter. There's no substantive reporting about either. And I agree the notion of the Bills adding either player is absurd.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.