All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Dan Fetes has a source that the Bills have approached OBJ.. but he doesnt want to post it in case the Bills tell him to pull his head in like CMC

yes please. We’ll take both!! My goodness that offense would be terrifying. Could turn into the best ever.

Didn’t Dorsey have 4-5 elite weapons in college? 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I've been wondering how its possible that he's even ready?  Look at all our discussion on Tre White.  He was hurt on Thanksgiving day game in NOLA (late November).  OBJ tore ACL in Super Bowl (early February).  We're still wondering when White will finally see the field.  The Bills had to put him on PUP.  Though he's 2+ months ahead of the journey that OBJ is going down.  I think he just wants some to start paying him.  I would have to seriously wonder whether he would be ready to play before the playoffs at earliest.  

Edited by cage
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, cage said:

I've been wondering how its possible that he's even ready?  Look at all our discussion on Tre White.  He was hurt on Thanksgiving day game in NOLA (late November).  OBJ tore ACL in Super Bowl (early February).  We're still wondering when White will finally see the field.  The Bills had to put him on PUP.  Though he's 2+ months ahead of the journey that OBJ is going down.  I think he just wants some to start paying him.  I would have to seriously wonder whether he would be ready to play before the playoffs at earliest.  

because Tre White and the bills are smarter than OBJ

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, cage said:

yeah all true.  But here’s the but.   Tre needs to play every snap. He needs to be at peak performance to play corner.  OBJ would not be the primary threat and could play a lot less plays and still be effective. Same way LA used him. Cupp/Woods were primary and OBJ was drawing single coverages when in the game.  I’m in the camp that says he’s not coming.  But it’s fun to think about it.  

56 minutes ago, cage said:

I think it's more important for a DB to have the stability in the knee than a WR. DBs do more stopping and going, changing directions than any other position in football. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, cage said:

Robert Woods tore his ACL last year in mid-November and was out for the remainder of the season in LA. He was back playing for Tennessee at the start of the season. OBJ should be ready to go by December. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

OBJ would be fighting it out to be the Bills 4th receiver.  We don't need him.  Shakir is already better than him.

LOL….. I love Shakir, but come on. When Shakir has 9 for 115 in the Championship game and looks like the SB MVP then we can talk

we get OBJ and our base formation should be 3WR, 1 TE,  1 RB

NO ONE has the personnel to deal with Diggs Davis and OBJ 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

55 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Im actually sick of hearing about OBJ.  I don't think the Bills need him.  And, as mentioned earlier, he had an ACL injury in Feb.  If the Bills go after anyone, I hope it's a O lineman.

OL worth anything are rarely made available. 

Contending teams with them aren’t trading them, and bad teams with young QB’s want them so they can evaluate their guy. 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

LOL….. I love Shakir, but come on. When Shakir has 9 for 115 in the Championship game and looks like the SB MVP then we can talk

OBJ coming off an ACL is not going to be as good as Shakir is right now.  NO ONE has the personnel to deal with Diggs, Davis, and Shakir.  

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

To be fair to Shakir, the Bills actually have to be in a Championship game before you can make that comparison.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, wjag said:

yeah all true.  But here’s the but.   Tre needs to play every snap. He needs to be at peak performance to play corner.  OBJ would not be the primary threat and could play a lot less plays and still be effective. Same way LA used him. Cupp/Woods were primary and OBJ was drawing single coverages when in the game.  I’m in the camp that says he’s not coming.  But it’s fun to think about it.  

All good thoughts.  Agree with almost everything and possibly everything.  He might come to Buffalo, I don't think we want him.  Gabe being hurt often and not playing well when hurt has me thinking MAYBE we want him.  It is a Super Bowl type of year.

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I think it's more important for a DB to have the stability in the knee than a WR. DBs do more stopping and going, changing directions than any other position in football. 

DBs have to be reactionary in their cuts.  They're chasing WRs around.  That's more stress than someone who knows the route they're running and adjusts their body/positioning accordingly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Im actually sick of hearing about OBJ.  I don't think the Bills need him.  And, as mentioned earlier, he had an ACL injury in Feb.  If the Bills go after anyone, I hope it's a O lineman.

Finally someone making sense.   Josh isnt complaining about his targets not getting separation and catching the ball, if he has any issue right now its interior line play.

Von was pushing OBJ because they are buddies but that was before he saw our kickass offense rolling people. 

Give me an upgrade at guard please, protect our QB and boost the running game a little.  Thats where the smart money goes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.