Buffalo/tailgate questions

Sugen Colindres

Hi guys, I’m coming up from NJ for the packer game and wanted some recommendations for good restaurants, cool bars/breweries and of course the best wing spots in Buffalo. Also wanted to ask what time you think we should arrive to the stadium for a night game, which lot to park in and of course where the best tailgate parties are. Thanks guys and go Bills!

19 hours ago, Sugen Colindres said:

Hi guys, I’m coming up from NJ for the packer game and wanted some recommendations for good restaurants, cool bars/breweries and of course the best wing spots in Buffalo. Also wanted to ask what time you think we should arrive to the stadium for a night game, which lot to park in and of course where the best tailgate parties are. Thanks guys and go Bills!

I would use the search function for your answers . This is asked pretty much every week since this board started neigh on 25 years ago.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.