Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:36 AM, Doc said:

So, no comments on Joke claiming his own son died in Iraq?  

Another "top of mind" thing?

I just saw that yesterday and have to say how frigging pathetic it is that a man who can’t remember where or how his son died is treated like this.  

Biden has his issues, and they are well documented here, but trotting this guy out and pretending he’s fine is sad. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I just saw that yesterday and have to say how frigging pathetic it is that a man who can’t remember where or how his son died is treated like this.  

Biden has his issues, and they are well documented here, but trotting this guy out and pretending he’s fine is sad. 

What can be done?  Imagine if this caused him to resign?  😟

The thing about being POTUS is that you can't hide in your basement for months like he was free to do unchallenged by the media for months on end while 'campaigning'

As POTUS you must go in front of the people and therefore cameras that record these appearances where obvious dementia goes on full display for everyone to observe for themselves.

What is happening to Joe Biden is not a laughing matter. 

However, watching morons deny the obvious about what is going on with Joe Biden is absolutely hilarious. 

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The thing about being POTUS is that you can't hide in your basement for months like he was free to do unchallenged by the media for months on end while 'campaigning'

As POTUS you must go in front of the people and therefore cameras that record these appearances where obvious dementia goes on full display for everyone to observe for themselves.

What is happening to Joe Biden is not a laughing matter. 

However, watching morons deny the obvious about what is going on with Joe Biden is absolutely hilarious. 

We may get a cure for Alzheimer’s out of this. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would have put this in the "Biden Lies" thread in the past,

But Joe obviously has reached the point where he doesn't know or remember what he is saying.

Look for the "Dump Joe" movement to ramp up this winter  (after midterms)

Edited by B-Man

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I would have put this in the "Biden Lies" thread in the past,

But Joe obviously has reached the point where he doesn't know or remember what he is saying.

Look or the "Dump Joe" movement to ramp up this winter  (after midterms)

Oh my……… 

This is really sad. 

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

At some point, somebody has to start asking some serious medical questions here….no? This isn’t right! I don’t care if Kamala takes over. This has to stop. 

Really?? I care if Kamala takes over.  That, in my opinion, would be the worst thing that could happen.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Really?? I care if Kamala takes over.  That, in my opinion, would be the worst thing that could happen.  

We disagree. Kamala is a nitwit for sure but in the end she’ll do what the puppet masters pulling Joe’s strings will tell her to do, so she’s harmless….and it’ll be good for more than a few laughs along the way. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

We disagree. Kamala is a nitwit for sure but in the end she’ll do what the puppet masters pulling Joe’s strings will tell her to do, so she’s harmless….and it’ll be good for more than a few laughs along the way. 

I’m not concerned about the puppet masters I’m concerned about our standing on the world stage and how her “leadership” could embolden our enemies.  This is no laughing matter. 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not concerned about the puppet masters I’m concerned about our standing on the world stage and how her “leadership” could embolden our enemies.  This is no laughing matter. 

We have very little standing on the world stage, unless we bring our wallet to the table. 

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

With this dysfunctional administration we don't need to worry about our enemies.  Washington is doing a great job destroying the country and our international standing without any extra help.  Its almost like they get together and brainstorm, "what's the worst and dumbest thing anyone can think of doing"?  One of the imbeciles speaks and then the puppet master says, "great, let's do that"! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With this dysfunctional administration we don't need to worry about our enemies.  Washington is doing a great job destroying the country and our international standing without any extra help.  Its almost like they get together and brainstorm, "what's the worst and dumbest thing anyone can think of doing"?  One of the imbeciles speaks and then the puppet master says, "great, let's do that"! 

This is a very narrowminded post.  We always have to worry about our foreign enemies.  

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is a very narrowminded post.  We always have to worry about our foreign enemies.  

And you’re worried that:

Russia will invade Ukraine 

China will bluster about invading Tawain

iran will pursue nuclear arms

S Korea will fire missiles over Japan

poppycock…..those things will never happen! 

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you’re worried that:

Russia will invade Ukraine 

China will bluster about invading Tawain

iran will pursue nuclear arms

S Korea will fire missiles over Japan

poppycock…..those things will never happen! 

And that is with someone with a 50 year political record as President.  He may be in decline now but he did have some "respect" and experience on the world stage dealing with world leaders.  Now close your eyes and imagine Kamala having to deal with the likes of Xi.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

And that is with someone with a 50 year political record as President.  He may be in decline now but he did have some "respect" and experience on the world stage dealing with world leaders.  Now close your eyes and imagine Kamala having to deal with the likes of Xi.  

My eyes have been closed, even while typing. It’s really bright here in Hawaii this week. 😎