Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And  on the way off the podium, he took a fall that could have broken his hip.  It was not a trip, but a bad fall. Luckily he got up and walked away. Time to  quit Joe.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

And  on the way off the podium, he took a fall that could have broken his hip.  It was not a trip, but a bad fall. Luckily he got up and walked away. Time to  quit Joe.

Link?

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just lost a bit of his fastball!

eh @ChiGoose?

:lol:

Still can’t stop thinking about me, huh? When you wake up, in the middle of the day, you just can’t keep me out of your mind. It’s quite flattering! 🥰🥰🥰

https://nypost.com/2023/05/29/biden-admits-beau-died-from-cancer-and-didnt-perish-in-iraq-just-11-days-after-saying-son-died-at-war/

It gets harder to figure out whether or not he's just losing it, or intent on co-opting valor for professional gain.  

On the one hand, he was full-throated on the speech about diversity in the armed forces.  He sounded coherent and clear, which is a nice change.   Given his history of spinning tall tales and outright lies about things he claims to have done--it's certainly not inconceivable that he wants to leverage the tragedy and knows he could tell his supporters his son died taking Iwo Jima and they would rationalize it away. 

On the other hand, his recent fall, coupled with the every changing  story of his son's death makes me think cognitive/physical decline are accelerating.  

Either way, @Irv, the guy is a mess. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://nypost.com/2023/05/29/biden-admits-beau-died-from-cancer-and-didnt-perish-in-iraq-just-11-days-after-saying-son-died-at-war/

It gets harder to figure out whether or not he's just losing it, or intent on co-opting valor for professional gain.  

On the one hand, he was full-throated on the speech about diversity in the armed forces.  He sounded coherent and clear, which is a nice change.   Given his history of spinning tall tales and outright lies about things he claims to have done--it's certainly not inconceivable that he wants to leverage the tragedy and knows he could tell his supporters his son died taking Iwo Jima and they would rationalize it away. 

On the other hand, his recent fall, coupled with the every changing  story of his son's death makes me think cognitive/physical decline are accelerating.  

Either way, @Irv, the guy is a mess. 

Before June is out the old boy will have reverted back to the Iraq story. It’s the only way he’s ever known. Lying is oxygen for him. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Watch his health start declining soon. About 2 ½ years before she died from dementia, my mom fell (with her walker). She didn't get hurt, but it spurned us to take her to the hospital that day. She had pneumonia an spent 3 weeks in a nursing home rehabbing.  That was the beginning of the descent.

Edited by Wacka

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Before June is out the old boy will have reverted back to the Iraq story. It’s the only way he’s ever known. Lying is oxygen for him. 

I know, but there is a part of me that just can't wrap my head around him trampling on the memory of his son this way.  I would think he was heart-broken when he died, it was a family tragedy and something anyone with a child would be devastated over.  @The Frankish Reich feels it broke him on some level, but that doesn't make sense to me.  

Of course, even with all that considered, he spoke of the death of his middle aged son to impart some weird "I'm the same as you" when speaking to families who lost family members/children directly through the horrors of war.   Even that is distasteful in my opinion.  Let them have their day. 

• Like (+1) 1