Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic stupid question. 
From the National Institute of Aging’s definition of dementia:

”Dementia is the loss of cognitive function—thinking, remembering, and reasoning—to such an extent that it interferes with a person’s daily life and activities.”

My parents are elderly. I’ll be the first to admit that they’re not quite as quick as they used to be. Sometimes I have to ask a question or repeat a series of instructions a couple times in order to make sure they understand. But they live alone, pay their bills on time, never have problems requiring special assistance in their day-to-day lives, etc. In other words, they are not suffering from “dementia.” Just some typical old age slowing down. 
Should they be President? No. I mean, not at 80-something. My dad used to run a complex logistics operation. Should he try to do that today? Of course not. Is he demented? No. 
There’s a reasonable answer to a stupid question. 
Feel free to solicit my opinion on the other members of our gerontocracy or gerontocracy in exile. 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Classic stupid question. 
From the National Institute of Aging’s definition of dementia:

”Dementia is the loss of cognitive function—thinking, remembering, and reasoning—to such an extent that it interferes with a person’s daily life and activities.”

My parents are elderly. I’ll be the first to admit that they’re not quite as quick as they used to be. Sometimes I have to ask a question or repeat a series of instructions a couple times in order to make sure they understand. But they live alone, pay their bills on time, never have problems requiring special assistance in their day-to-day lives, etc. In other words, they are not suffering from “dementia.” Just some typical old age slowing down. 
Should they be President? No. I mean, not at 80-something. My dad used to run a complex logistics operation. Should he try to do that today? Of course not. Is he demented? No. 
There’s a reasonable answer to a stupid question. 
Feel free to solicit my opinion on the other members of our gerontocracy or gerontocracy in exile. 

Biden is just my grandma about 6 years before she died at 90. She got dementia badly and acted like he is in the early parts of it. Generally she was fine but she would sometimes wander around and often forgot who was with her and asked for people that she knew could not be there. He is definitely in early stages of dementia, or something similar, and everything you just wrote is simply because you can't admit you voted for the guy when it was plain he would destroy America.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

you can't admit you voted for the guy when it was plain he would destroy America.

You know how everyone likes to use the term "binary choice" these days? Well, that's what it was. The Mad King vs. The Last Chance Career Mediocrity. When I voted against Trump (and that's what it was, a vote against him, not for Biden) I didn't even know the full scope of his power mad insanity that was to come. And thank God 81 million people did the same thing.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You know how everyone likes to use the term "binary choice" these days? Well, that's what it was. The Mad King vs. The Last Chance Career Mediocrity. When I voted against Trump (and that's what it was, a vote against him, not for Biden) I didn't even know the full scope of his power mad insanity that was to come. And thank God 81 million people did the same thing.

Yes thank God.  Who cares about crime, inflation, the stock market, illegals and drugs flooding our border and the lowered standing in front of the world?