Trump Is Just A Con Man, You Can Admit That, Right???

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wacka seems stupid enough to try and get a degree from Trump U 

"is I smart now?" 

Sorry Tibby, A  PhD in Molecular Biology from UB.

Edited by Wacka

On 10/13/2022 at 3:33 PM, Wacka said:

Sorry Tibby, A  PhD in Molecular Biology from UB.

Tibs has a PHD from being in a life long study in political stupidity with a major in na-ive mindful thought also a minor of asinine train of thought & a second major of none common sense political liberal bias & i'm not sure your 1 PHD can Trump 😜 that ... Just saying .

18 hours ago, Andy1 said:

His supporters should just give him their credit card number for recurring automatic monthly donations. That is the truest sign of their devotion to him. The Donald will love you for it. 

They did this already!! 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-pre-checked-box-donation-tactic-leads-millions-in-refunds-2021-8

22 hours ago, Andy1 said:

His supporters should just give him their credit card number for recurring automatic monthly donations. That is the truest sign of their devotion to him. The Donald will love you for it. 

lol. well at least they are choosing to do it willingly. 

in the hilarious meantime democrats have been using YOUR money to support the campaigns of trump candidates as they convince you to fight against the evil red wave. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/12/democrats-interfere-republican-primaries/

hes such a good grifter he is taking from people who hate his guts. the donald also thanks you for your support.

you guys might want to step off the soapbox and slowly step away 😂🤣😅😄😆

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 1

since the topic of grifting and stealing money is raised? 

anyone watch the greatest lie documentary yet by candace owens? me and my neighbors are still waiting to see the multimillions of dollars in donations blm promised "was for positive change" in our community. been a few years now.

• Thank you (+1) 1