Hilarious---Bills do not have a "qualifying player" for punting statistics

Big Turk

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Maybe...would have preferred to see him aim outside the upright and let it blow back in, but he has kicked there a lot more than I have so maybe that doesn't work well. 

Second mishit ball he has had in 5 games...that 38 yarder against Miami would have missed to the left even it wasn't partially blocked.

The wind was doing kinda strange things in Miami that day.  Deceiving...

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The one against the Steelers was only blocked because it never even got above the lineman...that was a God Awful kick...the kind of kick that you have happen when you are transitioning from playing soccer to kicking footballs(ask me how I know) and don't understand where you have to kick the ball to get height, and one that you almost never see an NFL kicker make.

I think he was trying to lowball it to keep it under the wind.  It was bad, but I understand the thought process.  I still can't believe we didn't win 41-3 😜

10 minutes ago, jwhit34 said:

The first team offense has had 47 possessions in 5 games, here are the results:

Touchdowns: 17

Field Goals: 8 made, 2 missed 

Interceptions: 4 

Lost Fumbles: 5

Punts: 5

Turnover on Downs: 2

Kneel downs: 2

Time ran out in half: 2

So basically we either score a TD or attempt a FG about 63%(27/43) of our non-kneeldown/EOH possessions?  That is absurd!

Edited by Big Turk

On 10/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, Big Turk said:

ESPN only shows 31 players since Sam Martin doesn't have enough attempts to qualify 😂🤣

Bills might also be the only team in NFL history that has fans boo their team for punting while up 35 points in the 4th quarter with the backups in.  It's just not acceptable to punt, ever, we don't care who is out there.

image.thumb.png.9447cf398cd6b27300f852748e924fb9.png

Martin on the sideline during games---he is working on creating handmade boomerangs and making sweaters for all of his teammates: 

the maytag man cleaning GIF by Maytag

Craft Knitting GIF by 60 Second Docs

You should change your username to Stats

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure what your arguing?

Josh is the best in the business and the only one close is Mahomes…. 

My point has been the Bills offensive line is not very good and the lack receiver depth. You think that’s wrong? 

I will agree that the line isn't very good right now.  Our WR depth has shown it's been pretty good.  Davis, Crowder and McKenzie have all missed time....we haven't skipped a beat.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Beane sucks

We all see what he's doing.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I will agree that the line isn't very good right now.  Our WR depth has shown it's been pretty good.  Davis, Crowder and McKenzie have all missed time....we haven't skipped a beat.

Allen has been pressured at the second lowest rate in the NFL at 12.3%, second only to the Bucs 12.1% and lead the NFL in explosive plays with 20 20+ yard passes and 6 40+ yard passes.  Additionally, Allen has only been sacked 8 times all year with a sack percentage of 3.7%, 7th lowest in the NFL.

The pass protection by definition CANNOT be bad.

Run blocking...that's another story. But Pass Pro, has been very good.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Allen has been pressured at the second lowest rate in the NFL at 12.3%, second only to the Bucs 12.1% and lead the NFL in explosive plays with 20 20+ yard passes and 6 40+ yard passes.  Additionally, Allen has only been sacked 8 times all year with a sack percentage of 3.7%, 7th lowest in the NFL.

The pass protection by definition CANNOT be bad.

Run blocking...that's another story. But Pass Pro, has been very good.

Can I see that link?  I want to take a look at all the rankings.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.