PS elevations and signings

Beck Water

@Beck Water Thanks for effort. I keep my own records and I think you have W4 wrong. Prince Emili was elevated, not C.J.Brewer. Easy proof is that it was his head which caused first of Poyer's INTs :)

Also, one technical note, I think you could ommit PS signings. They are just making it little more complicated and are not that relevant. Just mo.

10 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

@Beck Water Thanks for effort. I keep my own records and I think you have W4 wrong. Prince Emili was elevated, not C.J.Brewer. Easy proof is that it was his head which caused first of Poyer's INTs :)

Also, one technical note, I think you could ommit PS signings. They are just making it little more complicated and are not that relevant. Just mo.

You're correct

I'll edit

Thanks

People seem to be stressing over how many elevations people have had vs whether they're re-signed, was my thinking on including those.

9 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

At 10 to 15 grand a week, these practice squad guys don't need to sleep in their cars.

or if they do they can sleep in nicer cars.

I knew someone who slept in car so he could afford a nicer car than he normally could afford.

His car was hit by an uninsured driver and he did not have enough insurance to pay for car and its contents.

8 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

it's been talked about here before. people here in the same apartments/condos as bills players and there would be 2 or 3 in the same complex.

it seemed like they had a few different locations, and they did not put all the players together in one place.

There used to be a site Bills Daily which was good at this. It is still up but not updated anymore.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

or if they do they can sleep in nicer cars.

I knew someone who slept in car so he could afford a nicer car than he normally could afford.

His car was hit by an uninsured driver and he did not have enough insurance to pay for car and its contents.

There used to be a site Bills Daily which was good at this. It is still up but not updated anymore.

Oh yeah!  I remember them now. Damn near stalking! 😂

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

After all of the comments he's made about the Bills not winning because of Josh Allen, I'm surprised KeeSean Johnson wants to play here.

He changed how he spells his name so people won't notice. Probably wears a fake mustache too.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Simon can we get this post stickied? Very valuable info at a glance as long as it's kept updated and I doubt this will get enough replies on a regular basis to stay on the front page 

Would be a shame for something like this to end up buried on the 20th page in a few weeks.

TL;DR 

elevated: = brought up from PS for 1 game, right back afterwards.  Team gets 2 per week.  Player gets 3 per season.

signed: get a contract for 53 man roster. need to have an open spot on 53 man roster, player needs to clear waivers if released.

Week 1:  No elevations.  No signings

Week 2: DT Brandin Bryant (1), DT CJ Brewer elevated (1).  No signings.

Week 3: OL Greg Mancz (1), DB Ja'marcus Ingram (1) elevated.  DT Brandin Bryant, DT Prince Emili signed to the 53 man roster.  S Micah Hyde to IR.  Bobby Hart suspended.

(after game: DT Prince Emili cut from 53 man roster, signed to PS.  OL Bobby Hart activated. OL Tommy Doyle to IR, OL Justin Murray signed to 53 man.  Xavier Rhodes to PS.)

Week 4: DT Prince Emili (1) elevated.  No signings from PS to 53 man.

(after game: DT Justin Zimmer and DB Jordan Miller signed to PS.  DT CJ Brewer (1) and DT Prince Emili released from PS

Week 5: WR Tanner Gentry (1) and LB Giles-Harris (1) elevated.  WR Isaiah Hodgins and DB Ja'marcus Ingram signed to the 53 man roster.  WR Jamison Crowder to IR.  DT Brandin Bryant cut. (during week: DT Brandin Bryant signed to 53 man roster, Ja'Marcus Ingram cut; S Jared Mayden signed to PS.  Ingram re-signed to Practice Squad)

Week 6: No elevations.  No signings.

Sources: Twitter Buffalo Bills PR; Buffalo Bills transactions.  (note that sometimes the two disagree)

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

TL;DR 

elevated: = brought up from PS for 1 game, right back afterwards.  Team gets 2 per week.  Player gets 3 per season.

signed: get a contract for 53 man roster. need to have an open spot on 53 man roster, player needs to clear waivers if released.

Week 1:  No elevations.  No signings

Week 2: DT Brandin Bryant (1), DT CJ Brewer elevated (1).  No signings.

Week 3: OL Greg Mancz (1), DB Ja'marcus Ingram (1) elevated.  DT Brandin Bryant, DT Prince Emili signed to the 53 man roster.  S Micah Hyde to IR.  Bobby Hart suspended.

(after game: DT Prince Emili cut from 53 man roster, signed to PS.  OL Bobby Hart activated. OL Tommy Doyle to IR, OL Justin Murray signed to 53 man.  Xavier Rhodes to PS.)

Week 4: DT Prince Emili (1) elevated.  No signings from PS to 53 man.

(after game: DT Justin Zimmer and DB Jordan Miller signed to PS.  DT CJ Brewer (1) and DT Prince Emili released from PS

Week 5: WR Tanner Gentry (1) and LB Giles-Harris (1) elevated.  WR Isaiah Hodgins and DB Ja'marcus Ingram signed to the 53 man roster.  WR Jamison Crowder to IR.  DT Brandin Bryant cut. (during week: DT Brandin Bryant signed to 53 man roster, Ja'Marcus Ingram cut; S Jared Mayden signed to PS.  Ingram re-signed to Practice Squad)

Week 6: No elevations.  No signings.

Sources: Twitter Buffalo Bills PR; Buffalo Bills transactions.  (note that sometimes the two disagree)

So no elevations this week?  Thats a great sign!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.