Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

She realized her political career was stalling and realized she could rake in more money being Alex Jones lite.

The crazies she's complaining about are a loud minority.   Who run the Democrat Party

You forgot to finish your sentence Ron.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Or she has seen how far left the party is gone and it doesn't represent her values anymore. Democrats are the crazies. Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. Sheep.

Yep. The party left her long ago. 

ruSsIaN dISiNForMaTIon!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Or she has seen how far left the party is gone and it doesn't represent her values anymore. Democrats are the crazies. Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. Sheep.

Yeah ?   Lol.

Mtg, Boebert, Goetz, Gohmert.   There are no crazies on the left to that level.   I get it though.   Fox told you what to think, they manufacture your opinions all good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think it's great that somebody opened their eyes. looked around, and decided this is not who they want to be associated with anymore. She has some courage to do the right thing and hopefully more Dem politicians will see this and follow suit.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I didn’t. You want to appease Hitler, I mean Putin, you support politicians that support him.

Sure you did.  Putin can't even take over Ukraine.  He has no chance to ever be another Hitler.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I think it's great that somebody opened their eyes. looked around, and decided this is not who they want to be associated with anymore. She has some courage to do the right thing and hopefully more Dem politicians will see this and follow suit.

Notice it is just losers joining the cult? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Gabbard doing the bidding of Putin?  Predictable horseshit.  That's just the way all the dimwits that can't form a rational argument dismiss any dissent to the government which some of you here have a perpetual hard-on for regardless of how dysfunctional it all is at this point.  You're idiots.  You know who you are.

• Awesome! (+1) 1