Tulsi Gabbard Leaves Dem Party

GOOD FOR HER! 

She was the Democrats best chance to have conservatives support a Democratic candidate. I'm not big on her 2A stance (she's pro 2A but anti AR-15, etc). Tulsi has always been down to Earth and logical. 

I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. 

And she's hot AF. which is most important ;) 

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

GOOD FOR HER! 

She was the Democrats best chance to have conservatives support a Democratic candidate. I'm not big on her 2A stance (she's pro 2A but anti AR-15, etc). Tulsi has always been down to Earth and logical. 

I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. 

And she's hot AF. which is most important ;) 

image.png.42dde6e1f8e41f964058515ef8c5519a.png

Good looking! 

12 minutes ago, dpberr said:

She's never impressed me as a politician.  She's a lot like Nikki Haley -  a transparent phony.

She’s pretty much a one topic politician. I’ve never heard her speak on any topic other than our involvement in foreign wars. (It could be that’s all she’s asked to comment on.) I’ve always given her a pass since she actually served, but to be in Congress you have to care about more than just one issue. 

• Agree 1

Chief among the reasons her 20-year stint as a member of the Democratic Party will be cut short, she said, is her fear that "President Biden and Democratic Party elites have pushed us to the precipice of nuclear war, risking starting World War III and destroying the world as we know it."

Appeasement does not work. Unless you want the dictators to win, of course. Then it's a great strategy for the USA

The isolationist movement of the 1930's was as responsible as any other factor as the rise of Hitler and war in the 40's 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Chief among the reasons her 20-year stint as a member of the Democratic Party will be cut short, she said, is her fear that "President Biden and Democratic Party elites have pushed us to the precipice of nuclear war, risking starting World War III and destroying the world as we know it."

Appeasement does not work. Unless you want the dictators to win, of course. Then it's a great strategy for the USA

The isolationist movement of the 1930's was as responsible as any other factor as the rise of Hitler and war in the 40's 

This isn't the 1930's.