Davonte Adams should be suspended a game

transplantbillsfan

So after the game media is explicitly told not to be in the way its basically a no fly zone at that area of the end zone let alone being in the middle. The shove 100% was not warranted and had he helped the guy get up its a non issue. Even though the dude 100% should not have been there and made a major mistake in his own right, the action still was not justified and the NFL may use Adams as an example behavior wise while probably quietly taking that guys media credentials for a bit.

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

His justification was that he was frustrated - as if it is normal behavior for most people to knock some stranger to the ground when they are frustrated. And, of course he had to add in that the other guy had some culpability in what happened because he ran in front of him...

I'm thinking nothing could demonstrate that he "felt horrible immediately" better than walking right by the guy he just pushed to the ground...

Kids these days aren’t built to deal with losing. Not getting their way. Spoiled little brats they are. It all started when they made it impossible to discipline your children. 

I bet you Adrian Peterson’s kid doesn’t act like this. Or else he’ll get the switch again. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, mrags said:

Kids these days aren’t built to deal with losing. Not getting their way. Spoiled little brats they are. It all started when they made it impossible to discipline your children. 

I bet you Adrian Peterson’s kid doesn’t act like this. Or else he’ll get the switch again. 

Right, because beating the crap out of a child is the best way to teach him not to hit people.

• Thank you (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, mrags said:

Did you just unironically start a sentence with "Kids these days"?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Did you just unironically start a sentence with "Kids these days"?

You couldn’t have just typed “seriously” instead of “unironically”?

Just now, Bangarang said:

If he angry too if McDaniels was my HC. 

Still a scumbag move. Suspension and a fine at minimum. 

Well, he did chose that for himself. Was apparently very happy about plying with the Raiders and Carr. Maybe he should have taken a little less money and stayed with the Packers and a real QB. 

on that note, I’m sure Rodgers wishes he took less money and actually have some decent NFL caliber WRs to throw too. 

IDK, I may be in the minority, but its not like DA sped up to bump him or push him over. The guy was about to walk right into him. The guy had clear vision on the player, which you can see on the video. I would say the player has "right of way". Obviously an over reaction by DA but also the reactions of this board imo.

53 minutes ago, Beast said:

Fans that engage in this type of behavior are usually banned from stadiums.

I’m not saying Adams should be banned from the league but I believe a multi-game suspension is warranted.

You know what else isn’t you, Devante? Telling the truth. You felt horrible immediately yet kept walking right to the locker room without stopping to check on the guy.

His immediately after could be right after he was in the tunnel. I am not a DA defender or anything, just trying to include all perspectives.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

So I take it your one of the spoiled brats? 

so sorry to offend you 

*you're

My parents dished out plenty of discipline, by the way; none of it left bruises or welts. And I don't shove random people just because I'm pissed off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, corta765 said:

So after the game media is explicitly told not to be in the way its basically a notify zone at that are of the end zone let alone being in the middle. The shove 100% was not warranted and had he helped the guy get up its a non issue. Even though the dude 100% should not have been there and made a major mistake in his own right, the action still was not justified and the NFL may use Adams as an example behavior wise while probably quietly taking that guys media credentials for a bit.

I was wondering WTF the cameraguy was doing over there. The guy was completely oblivious and collided with Adams (who was walking in a straight line into the tunnel). 

Still, as you said, that's a really bad reaction from Adams. Probably worth a game suspension and definitely worth a big fine 

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

*you're

My parents dished out plenty of discipline, by the way; none of it left bruises or welts. And I don't shove random people just because I'm pissed off.

Cool. YOU’RE a grammar guy though, so there is that. 

Relax. He apologized on camera post game. He admitted his emotions got the better of him,  and felt genuinely bad about pushing the guy. Ya'll need to stop acting like you don't let your emptions get the better of you and never act out in a manner that is not your best self. At least he owned up to it. Nobody's perfect. More than one NFL commentator mentioned that they were surprised that he acted in that way because he is considered one of the nicest guys in the NFL (not my words, theirs).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

54 minutes ago, Beast said:

Fans that engage in this type of behavior are usually banned from stadiums.

I’m not saying Adams should be banned from the league but I believe a multi-game suspension is warranted.

You know what else isn’t you, Devante? Telling the truth. You felt horrible immediately yet kept walking right to the locker room without stopping to check on the guy.

He was probably most upset because he juggled a sideline ball that would have put them in very close to FG range.

Might also have something to do with his head coach, who is way too used to a guy named Tom turning nearly any playcall he makes into gold. Instead of getting the yard or two to keep the drive alive, the plays called forced Carr to try to exploit deeper coverage which are always tougher to get right when players are grabbing hard at the end of the game knowing the officials will rarely bite.

Just now, WhoTom said:

So sorry to offend you.

Yeah. Not offending me. Just super cool to police people’s grammar on a message board. Just like “kids these days” would do. Because they get so offended by everything and have nothing better to do than try and win the argument because someone misspelled a word. Grats to you though. YOUR AWESOME