Davonte Adams should be suspended a game

transplantbillsfan

19 minutes ago, Augie said:

As I’ve said COUNTLESS times, I agree! ADAMS WAS WRONG! He was the MOST AND OVERWHELMINGLY WRONG.

I’m just saying camera guy is not like someone who was just sitting there minding his own business and got attacked.  Stepping in front of a football team coming off the field is very avoidable.  He helped to create this by putting himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Brain fart? New on the job? I don’t know. If that is a city street, Adams has the right of way. Camera guy screwed up, and Adams very badly overreacted.

No, it's two guys at their place of work. In your mind one needs to be aware of his surroundings the other does not.  Really simple.

13 hours ago, Beerball said:

No, it's two guys at their place of work. In your mind one needs to be aware of his surroundings the other does not.  Really simple.

Let us start with this: it is not your place to tell me what’s in my mind. 

Adams is wrong. That has been conceded by virtually everyone, I think.  They BOTH NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIER SURROUNDINGS. Adams is guilty, as is the other guy involved. Not nearly as guilty as a shove by any means, but he should also be aware of his surroundings. 

This has a parking lot accident feeling to it. Someone will pay, but it’s really not a huge deal. Nor should it be. 

I’m really not being a jerk here, I just know that some people are acting like this was an attack without context. They saw the first video and made a decision how they felt, while the second video looked like a different incident. 

If you think this is about protecting the “important guy” over the “hired help”, you don’t know me and that is not the way I see the world. That couldn’t be more wrong. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beerball said:

Is that how you reflexively react as well when someone walks in front of you? Cause everyone I know either stops, or if they bump they reach out to steady the other person. Maybe I grew up in a pansy household?

+1 

You sure did... Ma & Pa should have toughened you up.  A few stiff arms when passing in the hallway when you were 2 or 3 would have straightened you out.😉 

I can't wait to use the "Devonte Adams method" that I learned as a toddler at the supermarket tomorrow!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Beerball said:

Is that how you reflexively react as well when someone walks in front of you? Cause everyone I know either stops, or if they bump they reach out to steady the other person. Maybe I grew up in a pansy household?

Camera guy shouldn’t have been there in the first place. He could have caused an injury carrying equipment which could have easily hit Adams. Now imagine being in a hostile environment and people yelling at you. Imagine if someone runs right in front of you and you have no idea who that is. Could be a nutcase for all you know.  I would think most normal people would put their hands out to keep person at a distance. Obviously Adams is in the wrong and things could have turned out much worse. Camera guy will get some money for his trouble and this will all go away.

• Haha (+1) 1

Great comment:

springfield says:

October 12, 2022 at 11:21 am

"Yes, Arrowhead and other event staff should be prepared for crybaby millionaires…. Red carpet should be laid out for guys who lose because they can’t catch a ball in bounds or their teammates run wrong routes and cost them the game. How dare anyone be hustling around, doing their job, so millions of people can watch the show…. Oddly, the people running around providing us the viewership, are the ones that allow guys like Adams to be paid millions of dollars."

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Let us start with this: it is not your place to tell me what’s in my mind. 

Say what you mean, mean what you say. Simple really.

You're outraged You appear to be outraged by the outrage.

Guy did a stupid thing, move along now.

3 hours ago, Beerball said:

Guy did a stupid thing, move along now.

That is all I’m saying, and yet I get all kinds of pushback. I think it is mostly from people who were fixated on the first and more sensational version of the video. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 9:34 AM, LeGOATski said:

LOL

With all due respect, you're a moron.

I’m sure you never worked any professional events, in fact I’m sure you probably have never worked an honest day in your life and still sponge off your parents. If you had worked an event like this you would know there are rules about where and when you should be in certain places, and that you are not to interfere with the talent be it an actor or a professional athlete. With no respect to you, you are a clueless 🤡

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I’m sure you never worked any professional events, in fact I’m sure you probably have never worked an honest day in your life and still sponge off your parents. If you had worked an event like this you would know there are rules about where and when you should be in certain places, and that you are not to interfere with the talent be it an actor or a professional athlete. With no respect to you, you are a clueless 🤡

You bumped a 2-month old thread to make this point?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Is this where you tell us how much money you make and that you drive a BMW?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Lol.  See red much?

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Is this where you tell us how much money you make and that you drive a BMW?

You need to ne more model specific if one is to become a BMW braggart.

generalizing in this day and age is not an effective ranking.

any nincompoop can own , and perhaps even drive a BMW these days.
 so

I am waiting .

Do love a good dressing down.

750l perhaps, M6 if the sporting type ?