MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I hope they beat the chiefs but I have zero faith in Carr. Guy just isn’t a franchise QB. If I’m McDaniels I’m running the ball the whole game and telling Adams either deal with it or sit down lol

Carr has had his moments/games so maybe he's due. He'd better be ***** due... like in a half an hour.

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

It’s kind of nice having to root against a team so much that it’s like watching a Bills game. This is the key to home-field advantage and a Super Bowl ticket…every week is like having two bills games on.

I've been this way for decades as a Red Sox fan.  I either cheer for them to win, or try to find a Yankees game to watch and cheer for them to lose.

It never gets old.

I think KC vs. Buffalo is the biggest rivalry in the NFL right now, and will stay that way for a decade.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

It is kind of ridiculous that we're not going to get any of this kind run up and hype right before the game against the Chiefs this week.

They actually have been hyping the bills vs chiefs game all day before this game was even played.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.