Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I believe we used a combination of Taron Johnson and Matt Milano to cover TE in previous games

The Chiefs do have WR who must be accounted for.  Now it's true that Kelce has the most receiving yards on the team, but one can't quite ignore TikTok Boy, Valdez-Scantling, and Hardman.  You guys want a nickel CB or a LB on them?

He had two good hands at the time

Milano was inactive last year vs chiefs in reg season

5 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Let's take one game at a time. 15-2 and 14-3 predictions are way way way too premature. 

Why? We are fans. We have the ability to look ahead and predict things…I am going to go out on a limb and say none of us on this board have any direct influence on the results of the game (no matter how superstitious we are). 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I think most can. I think you can. I think I can.

Conversely, if the Bills win can we act like they are locks to go to the Super Bowl? 

Let's wait to hear the response from Taro Nimbus. He has a right to defend his post. 

I said what I said!   This place goes nuclear when the bills lose a game.   Especially the one hot take recently saying we should trade Gabe Davis because he wasn’t performing great, or something to that degree.  This is one game that probably won’t decide the seeding at the end of the year.  So if the Bills lose this game, I’m sure we’ll see a bunch of angry people with hot takes.  

• Eyeroll 2

41 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I said what I said!   This place goes nuclear when the bills lose a game.   Especially the one hot take recently saying we should trade Gabe Davis because he wasn’t performing great, or something to that degree.  This is one game that probably won’t decide the seeding at the end of the year.  So if the Bills lose this game, I’m sure we’ll see a bunch of angry people with hot takes.  

And THAT’S what you can’t wait for…..

2022-  people are strange 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Chiefs secondary looks like is so banged up. Offense should be putting up numbers. Chris jones is a game wrecker and guy is unblockable this year. 

Jones is another on a list of great DTs we’ve played this season. Donald, Simmons, Campbell, Heyward and now Jones. I know everyone has a plan until they’re punched in the mouth, but given how we’ve pretty much neutralized several of the best DTs in the game this season, I’m thinking we’ve got a plan for Jones as well. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why? We are fans. We have the ability to look ahead and predict things…I am going to go out on a limb and say none of us on this board have any direct influence on the results of the game (no matter how superstitious we are). 

Sure we can look ahead and predict. However, there are just many unknown variables to reasonably predict an end of season record. Injuries we have already seen can be game changing. I think it's much more wise to take a game by game approach. But hey not yourself out if you want to project further down the road. I'm predicting a Super Bowl victory! Who disagrees? 

Until it’s not a tough game, I’m always going to assume it will be a tough game (against KC) Even if we win today, we still are going to have to beat them in the playoffs. Without Hill, I feel like we shouldn’t be afraid of these guys. A win today gives us a good shot at home field. Id love to see us just take this team apart and destroy them. Maybe then the fear of this team kind of lifts for good. You’d still have to get them in the playoffs probably…but hammering them might go a long way in whatever mental issues we have with this team. I’m in no way saying I think that will happen. Deep down I’m still a beaten down Bills fan that always expects the worst. But if we could somehow get a week 1 Rams game. Maybe we can really turn this thing.

1 hour ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Such a weak response to your previous post. Of course people will be angry. People here take Bills football seriously. I'm one of those fans. Some takes might be inappropriate and or ridiculous for various reasons. The doom and gloom statement you made was disingenuous and inappropriate. Most posters here don't have an agenda to bash the Bills. Some could see it as intimidating or a warning not to say anything negative about the Bills players and coaches. God forbid if someone does that. Typically after games fans tend to overreact. I am one of those fans! I can recall last year (first few games) when I thought Allen was regressing. Fans here disagreed. Was I ever wrong!!!! Posts can go in either direction. From the Bills are the greatest team in NFL history to the Bills suck and fire everyone. The positive posts will never see and get the scrutiny of a negative one. That's just the nature of the beast here. Your post is clear evidence of this. Recently, a poster stated Bills 19-1. Who knows if the poster was serious or not. It's pretty much an unrealistic prediction that just got glossed over. 

Bills 52

Chiefs 6

Edited by newcam2012
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Today will be the day we remember as the day the Bills began their march to 4 straight Super Bowls victories. 

Go Bills!!!

This is ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Until it’s not a tough game, I’m always going to assume it will be a tough game (against KC) Even if we win today, we still are going to have to beat them in the playoffs. Without Hill, I feel like we shouldn’t be afraid of these guys. A win today gives us a good shot at home field. Id love to see us just take this team apart and destroy them. Maybe then the fear of this team kind of lifts for good. You’d still have to get them in the playoffs probably…but hammering them might go a long way in whatever mental issues we have with this team. I’m in no way saying I think that will happen. Deep down I’m still a beaten down Bills fan that always expects the worst. But if we could somehow get a week 1 Rams game. Maybe we can really turn this thing.

Great post. I can totally relate to what you are saying. I see feel the pain from the 13 second disaster. Today, that's going to be thrown in my face repeatedly. A Bills beat down would be nice. I do concur that there will be unfinished business even after this game. However, a little immediate gratification always feels good too. 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.