Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Dude was panicking over guys having "limited" practices and was trying to argue that anyone with limited practices is not going to play. I was showing that everyone without a game status designation last week, including those who were limited in practice, played last week.

I was barely skimming and still followed what you did there lol

1 minute ago, arcane said:

I was barely skimming and still followed what you did there lol

I realize what happened. People didn't read the whole thread. They just jumped to the newest post, which had an injury report on it as a large image. They reacted to that because the week of the report is not clearly labeled. 

@Zerovoltz I’m trying to figure out who to play in fantasy this week.  McKenzie or Shakir.  How do you think those 2 guys match up with your boy Sneed?  Which has a better skill set to take advantage of sneeds deficiencies and the KC defensive game plan.  

i expect a strong bracket on Diggs.  Sneed will be playing the nickel the majority of the time?  If McDuffie plays, do you think he would start on the outside over Williams?  Or would sneed move outside?  I think both are best suited inside.  Thoughts?

38 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

You're talking about Diggs. Can u DIG IT!! He's a bad mutha.. shut your mouth. He may show up to the stadium in his custom, double breasted leather jacket

Diggs has actually been pedestrian in games against the Chiefs. Need to see more pit of him in these games against them 

In the playoff game the Chiefs took Diggs out by doubling pretty much every play.  As a result, Gabe went off for 200+ with 4 TD’s.  I don’t care who catches the ball, if Josh throws for over 300 with 3-4 TD’s I think they’ll be fine.  (No turnovers would really help)

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Bold bet.

All about value. If this game was played 7.5 times I would need Shakir to score once to break even.

It's definitely risky. We haven't seen McKenzie/Shakir/no Crowder yet. So not sure on playing time. But I like the odds. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

@Zerovoltz I’m trying to figure out who to play in fantasy this week.  McKenzie or Shakir.  How do you think those 2 guys match up with your boy Sneed?  Which has a better skill set to take advantage of sneeds deficiencies and the KC defensive game plan.  

i expect a strong bracket on Diggs.  Sneed will be playing the nickel the majority of the time?  If McDuffie plays, do you think he would start on the outside over Williams?  Or would sneed move outside?  I think both are best suited inside.  Thoughts?

I like McKenzie over Shakir. He has better chemistry with Josh, has played big in games, and I think his speed is needed and will be utilized in the pasding game and a couple of runs. 

I'm most interested in seeing how the Chiefs secondary plays Diggs and Davis. Clearly, they chose to take Diggs away and Davis tourched them. I just don't see their secondary being able to to contain the Bills Wrs. The only way is if Josh has no time to throw. The Bills oline pass defense has been very good. I like the Bills offense here. 

Edited by newcam2012

6 minutes ago, FLFan said:

All bets are a leap of faith but he is right.  Fantastic value at that payout.  I think it is no worse than 50/50 that Shakir scores.  

I think 50-50 is pretty generous. The game total is high so that bolds well for scoring. My biggest concern is how much playing time does Shakir get? McKenzie's return certainly cuts into Shakir's snaps. How much do the Bills coaching staff trust the rookie in a big game? 

Can you imagine if the Bills drive down late in the 4th quarter and take a lead but give the Chiefs the ball back with 30 seconds or less again?

Just thinking about the collective pressure that would be on McD/Frazier/etc in that circumstance is almost hard to fathom as flashbacks to the playoff loss would be inevitable. Can only hope it doesn't come down to that again.

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Fair… what about the rest of the cluster ***** that happened after the kick off? 

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Can you imagine if the Bills drive down late in the 4th quarter and take a lead but give the Chiefs the ball back with 30 seconds or less again?

Just thinking about the collective pressure that would be on McD/Frazier/etc in that circumstance is almost hard to fathom as flashbacks to the playoff loss would be inevitable. Can only hope it doesn't come down to that again.

image.png.3b2a32999c6aa193744338d50a54495d.png

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I actually don't expect a brackett on Diggs.  Spags expects dudes to handle their side of the field.  Even rookie 4th and 7th rounders...who will be starting.  I DO NOT expect McDuffie out there.  He has practiced this week, but Ried VERY RARELY brings back dudes off long term injuries on one week of practice.  I'd say at this point he won't play.  Snead will be moved around the field and mostly play in the slot, whoever is there.  I suspect KC won't roll coverage to Diggs or Davis..but give two high look and play it straight up, with Snead or even one of the outside corners being called to blitz a couple times during the game.  

I think you'll see a very steady diet of 4 man rush, with Bolton spying Allen.  Spags will give some blitz looks and they'll almost always bail back.  Going to invite the Bills to run.  Going to try and force Allen to stay in place and pass.  

Jaylen Watson - Rookie 7th rounder starting on one side.

Joshua Williams - Rookie 4th rounder on the other.  

They won't follow a guy, but will play a side for the most part....I'd start whoever will be on the outside between McKenzie and Shair.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think 50-50 is pretty generous. The game total is high so that bolds well for scoring. My biggest concern is how much playing time does Shakir get? McKenzie's return certainly cuts into Shakir's snaps. How much do the Bills coaching staff trust the rookie in a big game? 

I think they trust him a lot. Prob more than lil dirty tbh 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.