Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

With the team appearing to get well this week, my question is, is the bye week too early?  That leaves 11 more games to slog through without a break.  Then playoffs.  I think I would have preferred it to be later.   The way this team IS getting injured each week, an 11 game schedule without a break seems worrying to me. 

Edited by wjag

1 minute ago, wjag said:

With the team appearing to get well this week, my question is, is the bye week too early?  That leaves 11 more games to slog through without a break.  Then playoffs.  I think i Wyler have preferred it to be later.   The way this team IS getting injured each week, an 11 game schedule without a break seems worrying to me. 

I guess we all need something to worry about...

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Process said:

This is beautiful. Hyde White and Phillips are obviously key pieces but this is the healthiest we've been since week 1. Hopefully White and Phillips are good to go after the bye and we are pretty much back at full strength.

I mentioned that we were looking better yesterday when I posted the injury report and some poster snipped and complained that he didn’t see it that way.🙄

33 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Wow I can't believe that J Phillips is the only one with an injury designation out of that huge list. 

Kumerow is listed as OUT.  Taiwan has only practiced once this week.

Should we be concerned re: special teams, with that much experience not playing?

The way I read it, Kumerow, Phillips, T. Jones, Knox, and Benford will be inactive. 

Phillips and Knox are obviously the biggest losses.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, wjag said:

With the team appearing to get well this week, my question is, is the bye week too early?  That leaves 11 more games to slog through without a break.  Then playoffs.  I think I would have preferred it to be later.   The way this team IS getting injured each week, an 11 game schedule without a break seems worrying to me. 

Some of these games will be like bye in that our starters will only play 3 quarters.

Just now, BearNorth said:

Should we be concerned re: special teams, with that much experience not playing?

The way I read it, Kumerow, Phillips, T. Jones, Knox, and Benford will be inactive. 

How are you reading that Knox and Benford are inactive?  They have no injury designation.

4 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Expecting Phillips not to play. Let the big fella get back to 100% for the stretch run. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.