Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I have no idea what was said/communicated. Never said I did.

He’s the HC and Frazier is the DC. If you don’t think they had any input and don’t deserve any criticism/blame for those 13 seconds you are clueless. It’s called accountability.

Again, I’m not sure why you are clearly offended by it. 

This season is an opportunity to right that wrong and win the SB…. everyone will THEN stop talking about it.

Until then, in a rematch against that very team in which they botched those 13 seconds you are going to hear a lot of talk about it. Try not to let it bother you.👍🏻

Scott very well said.

Some people are very sensitive when you say anything that's critical of the Bills players or coaches. It's just the way it goes here. Validity and accountability takes a backseat in most instances. Look at how much slack Virgil (well respected contributor) got not long ago when he called out Allen. Instead, its perfectly acceptable to post things like 19-1 Bills. You will never get negativity from outlandish posts like that. 

• Eyeroll 1

Good read

Everybody stay calm. It’s Bills vs. Chiefs.

The greatest game of last season—of perhaps the last several seasons—was played between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs just nine months ago. You remember? The one in which Josh Allen scored the game-winning touchdown, and then Patrick Mahomes somehow came back and scored the actual game-winning touchdown—until, of course, Allen drove down the field and scored the final game-winning touchdown—that is, until Mahomes used all 13 seconds remaining on the clock to drive into field-goal range, send the game into overtime, win the coin toss, and (you guessed it) score the actual, final, I-really-mean-it-this-time, game-winning touchdown.

Yeah. Pretty good football game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Scott very well said.

Some people are very sensitive when you say anything that's critical of the Bills players or coaches. It's just the way it goes here. Validity and accountability takes a backseat in most instances. Look at how much slack Virgil (well respected contributor) got not long ago when he called out Allen. Instead, its perfectly acceptable to post things like 19-1 Bills. You will never get negativity from outlandish posts like that. 

You mean to tell me that the incessantly negative posters on a fan forum get pushback?!  This is an outrage!  It's not like the Bills are the superbowl favorite.  I guess your views  are just more "valid" and "accountable" than those damn positive posters.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I find it amazing that some blame the guy no longer here(the ex special teams coach) for that 13 second collapse… As if kicking into the end zone was the reason they botched those next two plays. it’s laughable. 😅

There was nothing negative about the original posters post… he was just being making a joke and a few highly sensitive fans came to shout him down. 

Nobody blames him for the results of the final two plays, but he does get some blame for them actually having two plays to begin with.

27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

There was nothing negative about the original posters post… he was just being making a joke and a few highly sensitive fans came to shout him down. 

I was responding to Newcam and his sad "everyone picks on us because we aren't positive enough" post.  It is amusing how some of the doom and gloom crew feel like they are the only realistic posters.  Especially when the Bills are the consensus best team in the NFL.

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Some people are very sensitive when you say anything that's critical of the Bills players or coaches. It's just the way it goes here. Validity and accountability takes a backseat in most instances.

Yeah, well, last week you were saying the 14 point spread was too large and it turned out we doubled the spread. So maybe people are sensitive to your criticism because it isn't based in fact?

• Like (+1) 1

Personally, I wish the Bills beat the brakes off of the Chiefs this Sunday. I'm soooo tired of the "as long as Mahomes is QB" narrative. The brain fart by the coaching staff in the playoff game helped facilitate it. They forget how the Bills beat them at home by 3 TDs. This is the game that Leslie Frazier and the defense can qualm some of this talk. This Bills defense is better than last season. I'll be more than happy with a one point victory, but I won't sleep from watching all the recap shows if the Bills spank them in their building, AGAIN. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Ryan Leaf just did a segment/film breakdown on GMFB about how exciting it is to see Allens mental processing truly catching up to his talent. Really cool watch. Hopefully somebody can find it once its available and post it. Said that if he did that segment every week he'd probably pick allen every sinlgle week to breakdown because of what he's doing week in and week out.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah, well, last week you were saying the 14 point spread was too large and it turned out we doubled the spread. So maybe people are sensitive to your criticism because it isn't based in fact?

At least we arent like KC fans.... you dont even have to say anything negative about their team. You could quite literally heap praise on them. But the minutie you hint that maybe their squad/qb arent in a god tier of their own they go completely postal.

..... give us time i suppose 😂

Edited by Stank_Nasty

13 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Personally, I wish the Bills beat the brakes off of the Chiefs this Sunday. I'm soooo tired of the "as long as Mahomes is QB" narrative. The brain fart by the coaching staff in the playoff game helped facilitate it. They forget how the Bills beat them at home by 3 TDs. This is the game that Leslie Frazier and the defense can qualm some of this talk. This Bills defense is better than last season. I'll be more than happy with a one point victory, but I won't sleep from watching all the recap shows if the Bills spank them in their building, AGAIN. 

Your right, not much talk about our D. Everyone expects Mahommes to cut through it like warm butter

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

Can fly! I had no idea that he was still in the league. Playing for the Seahawks now. Caught a 50 yarder last year and was still being used for a track star with Chicago.

I say this with surprise because like many here the drought did something to my perception of time. I thought Goodwin played here like a decade ago. 

Wow I too thought he was dunzo

18 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

All true, but they need to beat them in the playoffs as that's all that will matter at the end of the day.

No one cares about the week 5 win against them last year, Everyone just remembers the loss in the divisional round. 

Now In saying that, beating them Sunday will be huge in terms of seeding and potentially getting them to come to Buffalo in january, opposed to going to KC

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.