Secondary market tickets: Ticketmaster the only option?

JCBoston

I've gone to 2 games this year.  For the NYG I bought on Ticket Exchange from Ticketmaster and was able to put it in my digital wallet.  No problem at the gate.  For the Bills game in Baltimore I used Seat Geek.  I couldn't figure out how to put it in the wallet, but their app worked fine at the stadium and we had no problem at the gate.  

17 hours ago, Cheesus said:

I checked on Sunday before the game from 8 am until noon to see if ticket prices would drop and was surprised they didn't drop. A few went on for like $150 each but most remained around $300 each. 

This is good to know, it's something I've done before but it always makes me anxious. Would prefer to buy early and if the prices don't go down that much, then all the better.

4 minutes ago, JCBoston said:

This is good to know, it's something I've done before but it always makes me anxious. Would prefer to buy early and if the prices don't go down that much, then all the better.

yep I snagged a single for the Browns game in Section 111 Row 4 at $350 all-in during preseason… glad I did.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.