Christian McCaffrey rumors

Steel City Mafia

56 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

You nailed it without realizing it. They are approaching the biggest game of the year.

Why create such a distraction before the Chiefs game? Why create an even bigger media circus before the Chiefs?

EDIT - Page 25! Watch out Ertz

Uh, it's an internet rumor and they are pros.  If this hurts their feelings we got bigger problems. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Sarcasm...

Edit. Fwiw, I'm on team trade for an OG. When Hyde went down I had safety as a target l, but Johnson and damar will work just fine.

I still do want to be better at the RB position, but Cook and Devin may be ok with better OG play...

Agree. The reality is this cannot be ignored 

it also highlights how much Josh Allen covers for Bad OL play. 

9800E156-3F43-403A-9414-2C247DAFFE0F.jpeg

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Sarcasm...

Edit. Fwiw, I'm on team trade for an OG. When Hyde went down I had safety as a target l, but Johnson and damar will work just fine.

I still do want to be better at the RB position, but Cook and Devin may be ok with better OG play...

I think literally everyone here is on that team. But I'm still waiting for someone to name a legit OG that is in a position to be available for a trade like CMC is right now.

This is a Spanish broadcaster for Fox sports. Translated:

"RB Christian McCaffrey said he wasn't comfortable in Carolina. The Bills, Tampa, Seattle, have called asking about a trade for the #NFL player"

It would be pretty weird if 3 separate verified football reporters had heard something that wasn't true. There is a lot of smoke here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No one is ignoring it.

Who, IN REALITY, is the legit OG that is available for trade?

Well is this entire thread about someone that is available for trade?  I can do the same and just throw names against the wall. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is a Spanish broadcaster for Fox sports. Translated:

"RB Christian McCaffrey said he wasn't comfortable in Carolina. The Bills, Tampa, Seattle, have called asking about a trade for the #NFL player"

It would be pretty weird if 3 separate verified football reporters had heard something that wasn't true. There is a lot of smoke here.

Or they are hearing the same report from the same guy that initially threw it against the wall. Happens all the time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Well is this entire thread about someone that is available for trade?  I can do the same and just throw names against the wall. 

There is logic that makes CMC available for a trade even if you dont believe the teams have talked. HC fired, team going into full rebuild, large non-guaranteed contract.  Do the same with OG and let us know who you think is available.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There is logic that makes CMC available for a trade even if you dont believe the teams have talked. HC fired, team going into full rebuild, large non-guaranteed contract.  Do the same with OG and let us know who you think is available.

Chris Lindstrom Is one

Tyler Moton is another

Andrew Newell is a third. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Chris Lindstrom Is one

Tyler Moton is another

Andrew Newell is a third. 

Atlanta already got rid of all the rebuild players. Lindstrom isnt going anywhere, especially while on his rookie deal. But sure, I'll give you that one. Start a thread.

Moton is a Tackle. No need, and youve been talking about OG.

I dont know who Andrew Newell is and neither does Google.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This guy is a Panthers podcaster that apparently reported early in the season that there was tension between Panthers players and their DC Phil Snow, and that report turned out to be correct. Take it with a grain of salt.

Legit the easiest trade to do ever.

Bills second rounders?  AJE, Zayday, Cody Ford?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This guy is a Panthers podcaster that apparently reported early in the season that there was tension between Panthers players and their DC Phil Snow, and that report turned out to be correct. Take it with a grain of salt.

CMC would already be on a plane if that is what Carolina is asking from Buffalo.

Just now, unbillievable said:

CMC would already be on a plane if that is what Carolina is asking from Buffalo.

They may want to figure out a way to keep Singletary. He doesn't really have much value to them being on an expiring contract, he does have value to us to rotate in and as injury insurance.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.