Christian McCaffrey rumors

Steel City Mafia

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We saw similar rumors for Von Miller last year and those rumors were confirmed by Beane after they signed him this year. Same with Diggs the year before we traded for him. 

Beane just hasn’t pulled the trigger yet.

Something to be said about this. I’m not saying the trade happens. But it should definitely be noted that the Bills inquired about Diggs and Von at trade deadlines the year before they were picked up/traded for. If Beane thinks it’ll work he will want to make it happen. If it works out is a different story altogether though 

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

Something to be said about this. I’m not saying the trade happens. But it should definitely be noted that the Bills inquired about Diggs and Von at trade deadlines the year before they were picked up/traded for. If Beane thinks it’ll work he will want to make it happen. If it works out is a different story altogether though 

They did the same with Emmanuel sanders the year he got traded from Denver to SF

• Like (+1) 2

He would fit nicely in the way our offense has been attacking defenses this year.  Play cover 2 shell and we'll just kill you with the short passes.  Bring down a safety and we'll hit you deep.  We also have Singletary to lighten his load so the injury risk hopefully goes down.

If Carolina is willing to eat a big chunk of his salary I wouldn't mind the move.  I could see a 3rd and a 4th for him or something like that.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Wo-Bah said:

I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned; what OL line is he going to run behind?  We can't open holes as it is.

You're the DC preparing for 

Allen

Diggs

Davis

CMC

Knox 

McKenzie/Shakir 

That LB that was cheating in coverage because Singletary scares no one suddenly has 5 legit different responsibilities or concerns now.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

We need our 1st round pick to cheaply rebuild the interior OL. Pick 30-32 is prime position for a game changing OG. We trade that for a RB & we're looking at more cheap FAs for the OL.

That's fine. Our o-line has clearly been good enough to blow teams out of the water on a regular basis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.