Tom Brady Roughed Up Says Jerome Bogar

JESSEFEFFER

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

When he looks up at you let’s hope he doesn’t strain his neck or get kicked by your high horse.

its pure douchebaggery to wish the pain of a divorce on someone.  Not really a high horse to be above pond scum level.

10 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Boger is horrible.  I cringe any time I see him on the field.  You just know he's going to make some awful calls.

10 hours ago, Beast said:

There’s protecting the QB’s and then there’s not allowing them to be tackled. The latter is what happened yesterday and it was disgusting. 

He made the same call with the Josh RTP last week....

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Booger and Hussey are awful head refs and their crews reflect that. The NFL has quietly instructed their refs to protect high profile qbs for years. There's no advertising revenue if Brady or Rodgers are out of the game. This has been going on for years and will continue long after we're all dead.  Josh gets some calls (like the late one in the Ravens game), but because of his size and strength other calls like kicks to the head are ignored. Hopefully some day JA gets the flag love that Brady has bathed in his whole career.

The ads are  sold before the season starts.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

QBs are the main stars of the game. Who wants to pay tickets and watch TV to see a team without its Josh, Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, etc.? 

With our JA17, I'm all for protecting QBs myself. They still get hit brutally from time to time. Ask Tua.

There's a difference between protecting them and throwing a game changing flag when they get a routine sack.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

its pure douchebaggery to wish the pain of a divorce on someone.  Not really a high horse to be above pond scum level.

You just keep telling him he’s a bad human. Isn’t that a little extreme as a response to a joke on a football message board where it is doubtful that Brady will ever see it?  A bad human?  Really?  Isn’t a bad comedian a little more on point?

13 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

QBs are the main stars of the game. Who wants to pay tickets and watch TV to see a team without its Josh, Brady, Mahomes, Rodgers, etc.? 

With our JA17, I'm all for protecting QBs myself. They still get hit brutally from time to time. Ask Tua.

Funny.  I liked football better when QBs were not necessarily the main stars.  Shows how old I am.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

He made the same call with the Josh RTP last week....

The ads are  sold before the season starts.

Josh mentioned being hit in the chin.  We (I?) never saw a camera angle from the other side of the play.  So, that may be a difference.

They will have to treat these calls like the NCAA treats targeting.  They need the option to review them because they are often game changers.

Not only was it an insane call but Brady even tried to kick the guy after and of course no flag. 

If you look at Brady motioning about the 15 yards while looking at the sideline you can see it's the moist natural thing in the world for him to get a flag. he's so used to it now after more than 20 years 

14 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

It was a terrible call at a terrible time. Don't blame the referee though, blame the NY office for not stepping in during the Bills game and keeping Tua off the field. You get another major head injury, especially to a guy like a Brady, Mahomes, or Allen, and the NFL quarterbacks are going to be wearing guarding caps next year.  The NFL is in a really difficult spot right now.  They created this mess. 

Next years new QB equipment...

s-l500.thumb.jpg.b8039d63f4347b6fb5d9c06d82b6cf23.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

If the Bills won because a legit sack was called roughing I would seriously begin questioning why I watch the NFL anymore.

Well you’re still watching after this happened https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/von-miller-i-killed-the-game-against-bills-with-unsportsmanlike-penalty/article_26444a6b-8a4c-5cc5-b57f-a1e709d575bc.html

so I’m going to guess you’d continue to watch. 

On 10/10/2022 at 10:21 AM, Jerome007 said:

Wait until the league pulls a star QB out of the game like they did Bridgwater on Sunday. Hope it ain’t in playoffs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.