The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

3 hours ago, without a drought said:

There are a lot of superstitions in this karma thread.

Waiting for a karma reason is like waiting for the stadium renderings. 

That's all fine and dandy, but what did YOu do yesterday to help insure a Bills win?

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Because McD ate his spinach! 

That's all fine and dandy, but what did YOu do yesterday to help insure a Bills win?

My wife saw that, after washing my jersey post-Dolphins loss, I had gotten some mustard on it after the Ravens game. As she was loading it into the washing machine this week I tackled her to the ground and ripped the jersey out of her hands screaming "Only after a loss! NEVER AFTER A WIN!!! NEVER AFTER A WIN!!!". Fortunately this was early enough in the week that she cleared the concussion protocol in enough time that she was able to watch her Saints game, although the first couple of times I heard "Who Dat" yesterday I was worried that there may have been permanent damage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Put the flag up first thing gameday morning.  My son lit the Josh Allen/Diggs candles immediately before kickoff.  Took a shot after every Bills TD.  Wore the Wyoming JA jersey and the Bills socks my wife bought me for my annual first game gift (yes, the socks turned out to be good juju).

I actually had to watch the game on delay bc I had to coach in a lacrosse tournament.  I thought this was going to be problematic, but everything turned out well.

18 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I posted "Because McD ate his spinach" last week!

Just now, Motorin' said:

I posted "Because McD ate his spinach" last week!

Doesn't count because that was after the game.   We're looking for things before and/or during the game.  

Edited by Just Jack

OK, it wasn’t ME, but our pregnant and past due DIL waited until well after the game to check into the hospital at 8:30pm to induce their first child. We raised a true Bills fan, and she couldn’t mess up his game day. Olivia Rose joined our family at 1:30am this morning. Welcome to our newest Bills fan! She’s already got all the Bills gear she can wear for the first two years! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Each year my friend Andy and I sail from the south end of Sodus Bay to sodus point and watch the game at a bar. It's usually opening day. We were 3 and 0 but this year because of Monday/Thursday and then being away for dolphins and ravens, yesterday we braved ridiculous winds to go 4 and 0. You are all welcome. 

temp2.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.