The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

For those that always seem to not get what this thread is for, what did YOU do for a game day routine that affected the outcome of the game against the Steelers? I'll start...

I wore no Bills gear, but I did watch the game on my good TV, so I was a little worried through the first quarter that I may have screwed up.  Thankfully, it appears the "no Bills gear" is the trick. 

Edited by Just Jack

My wife and I always eat some food related to the team we're playing. For the Baltimore game, it was crab cakes. Against Miami, it was grilled tuna. Yesterday, it was steelhead trout.  For the next game, it will be KC style ribs.

• Like (+1) 1

I wore my Josh Allen jersey during the game for the first time. It was a hard decision, was trying to decide between my Bills hoodie I wore during the Rams and Titans game or my other Bills hoodie during the Baltimore game. But I felt I needed a blue color to align with the team, so went with the jersey. 

We went off the board and got Chinese instead of Little Caesars because my wife thinks pizza every week is a bad idea.  But next week it's back to pizza.  The Chefs ain't the Squeelers.

6 minutes ago, Draconator said:

It's either I went to my stepdaugher's wedding, so my stepdaughter will now have to get married (to the same guy) every time the Bills play, or I wore my new suit. I'd be down with wearing my suit every game. 

Go with the suit, weddings are pretty expensive.....

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

My wife and I always eat some food related to the team we're playing. For the Baltimore game, it was crab cakes. Against Miami, it was grilled tuna. Yesterday, it was steelhead trout.  For the next game, it will be KC style ribs.

I finished watching the Rams beat-down and realized I had not eaten or drank (!!!!!) anything during the game.  I kept this up for the Titans game until the starters were pulled. 

During the Dolphins game we were on vacay and I neither watched the game, nor followed this horrid protocol

Just to be safe, it was back "on" for the Ravens and the Steelers.

16 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Once again, with each of the wins I felt 100% confident that they would win before the game. With the Miami game I was worried before the game. My psyche seems to be able to predict wins and losses and make the bills win

If your worried mind is affecting the Bills, you better figure out how to Ease your Worried Mind and fast.

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

For those that always seem to not get what this thread is for, what did YOU do for a game day routine that affected the outcome of the game against the Steelers? I'll start...

I wore no Bills gear, but I did watch the game on my good TV, so I was a little worried through the first quarter that I may have screwed up.  Thankfully, it appears the "no Bills gear" is the trick. 

That’s easy. I was there.

So I decided to step up my game from the cocaine induced blackout from last week. This week I got up at 1:46 am promptly and went straight to black tar heroin mixed with some high grade Angel Dust. As it all kicked in, I started tasting colors and drove to Walmart. As luck would have it, everyone at Walmart turned into 12 foot tall lizard creatures armed with flaming axes. No problem I thought. I fended off the creatures (possibly maiming several innocent shoppers) and got out of there as soon as Johnny Law came around asking questions. I curled up in the fetal position and chained myself to the radiator to ride out the storm. Just woke up

What actually happened: I was at work and the Bills scored shortly after I left the hallway and went into the nurse's station. Thanks for listening to my nonsense 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.