Steelers @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Did Shaq have a clean shot at him, seemed more like the most he could get of him was his legs because he was running away.

I will look at it again, but think he could've followed through and got a clean hit on him.

I've watched Shaq a lot when he plays. He has toolbox of borderline moves, but still glad we have the depth with how banged up our DL has been.

I just know how protective this fan base is with Allen and the extra shots he takes and think we would be singing a different tune if the situation was reversed and we were on the other end of a late blow out loss.

Folks are free to disagree.

Either way great win by our Bills. Vegas line was off a bit by how much we were going to own them.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Yea...this was dirty. Respect to the rookie for going after him.

He is outside the pocket, he is a runner.  It was perhaps unnecessary given the score and the time of the game, but it was a legal hit.

He has a teammate who came out publicly and said about Allen “if he looks for contact, we look for contact”

Pickett needs to learn something.

• Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
24 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

He is outside the pocket, he is a runner.  It was perhaps unnecessary given the score and the time of the game, but it was a legal hit.

He has a teammate who came out publicly and said about Allen “if he looks for contact, we look for contact”

Pickett needs to learn something.

Shaq tripped as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.